Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PowerMax Complete Linefailure

Options
  • 11-06-2012 11:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭

I have removed the phone line from my Powermax Complete and am receiving the "Line Failure" report on the panel itself - as would be expected.

I have the GSM module and don't want the land line connected to the panel (that's why I've removed it). I've tried to disable the reporting of this fault by going to "Define communications -> CS reporting -> Line Fail Report -> Disable" but it is still showing the little yellow icon on the panel saying "System Troubles" and I can't set the alarm as I'm getting the "Not Ready To Arm. Check System for Troubles".

Is there something I can do to get this warning turned off so I can now set the alarm?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,719 ✭✭✭✭altor

worc wrote: »
    I have removed the phone line from my Powermax Complete and am receiving the "Line Failure" report on the panel itself - as would be expected.

I have the GSM module and don't want the land line connected to the panel (that's why I've removed it). I've tried to disable the reporting of this fault by going to "Define communications -> CS reporting -> Line Fail Report -> Disable" but it is still showing the little yellow icon on the panel saying "System Troubles" and I can't set the alarm as I'm getting the "Not Ready To Arm. Check System for Troubles".

Is there something I can do to get this warning turned off so I can now set the alarm?

Keep pressing to OK to see what the problem is.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭worc

^^ Pressing OK shows the problem as "Line Failure"...

^^ Problem is coming up as "Line Failure"...

Power down the system and power it back up. Then go into engineering and make sure there is a black cursa beside don't report.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭worc

altor wrote: »
    Power down the system and power it back up. Then go into engineering and make sure there is a black cursa beside don't report.

You sir are a legend...I can now go to work tomorrow! Cheers bud

You sir are a legend...I can now go to work tomorrow! Cheers bud

So I've being told :D

Any other problems let us know...

• Advertisement
Advertisement