Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fishing in dublin/louth/wicklow and the surrounding area??

Options
  • 11-06-2012 11:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hey guys,iv moved to dublin last winter for work and used to fish in the evenings at home all the time....but as its now a 2 hour drive back to leitrim....going fishing there during the week isnt an option anymore!!im looking for places to fish that would be within an hours drive or less of dublin and mainly for tench fishing....although some spinning and fly fishing hot spots would be appreciated aswel!!!need to know where to go and also if i need a license or anything as this was never needed before so i dont know much about them!!!any place welcome!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭Bizzum

I've seen cracking Tench caught on both the Royal and Grand Canals within an hour of Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

Try Carrickmacross, only an hour from Dublin and Hundreds of venues to fish

21/25

Advertisement