Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What other methods of payment other than PayPal are there to become a subscriber?

Options
  • 12-06-2012 12:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭

Can you post the money in in cash or cheque form or is it only PayPal?

Also a second question. Can a closed account open up another account with the same email address?

Thanks. :)
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 503 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Neil

Sindri wrote: »

Also a second question. Can a closed account open up another account with the same email address?

1) Think paypal is the only safe method of payment, if you send cash or cheque (do people still use these :pac:) you're gonna have a bad time.

2) No, not unless you wait a year. we keep a hash of all emails addresses that close their accounts for a year to stop serial re-registers to a minimum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Sindri wrote: »

RULE NO.1 OF BOARDS.IE
    Cheques or cash sent to the office shall be used to buy coke and hookers.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

1) Think paypal is the only safe method of payment, if you send cash or cheque (do people still use these :pac:) you're gonna have a bad time.

That's only if you send it to the office. OP send the money to me and give me your boards password and I'll sort ya out, scouts honour :pac:

Advertisement