Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone covers

Options
  • 12-06-2012 12:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

Anywhere in or around the city that has a good selection of iPhone covers? Places like phone shops or CompuB only have basic ones and I've a couple of odd ones to get, bit pricey online and need them soon enough.

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭kart

Try the phone shop in Paul Street shopping centre and the shop on corner of Castle st and North Main street -this one is not phoneshop, but sells every kind of stuff. They both have some sort of collection for sale. Don't expect them to be original though.
    Just an idea, not sure what ur looking for exactly.

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭PcAngel

Aldi Had covers today. Not sure if they are the ones you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Catch15

kart wrote: »
    Try the phone shop in Paul Street shopping centre and the shop on corner of Castle st and North Main street -this one is not phoneshop, but sells every kind of stuff. They both have some sort of collection for sale. Don't expect them to be original though.
    Just an idea, not sure what ur looking for exactly.

Got to those, it's the kind of thing I was looking for but unfortunately they didn't have the specific one I have to find *sigh!!!*

Thanks for your help though, appreciate it

Advertisement