Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Singer available in Galway

• 12-06-2012 12:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Hello...I'm a 31-year old female interested in singing. I've sung with bands a few times before, done a few weddings and pub gigs. Mostly covers but I'd be open to doing original stuff as well. I'm looking for a musician or band in Galway to sing with, so drop me a line if you're interested.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 232 ✭✭Maguirearch

Have u a powerful blues voice ??

• Registered Users Posts: 13 eversun

i,ve played around galway on the ole guitar , got a few songs that would suit a female range/voice ..... i have equipment , a whole bandsworth of equipment ...even got a music qualification !!! fairly meaningless all this without others to perform with ... i,ll be up for the arts week sometime ... could we get a coffee somewhere and have a chat ?

Advertisement