Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have i got a bargain for you

Options
  • 12-06-2012 12:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭

Recently purchased a new xbox 360 pad after coming to the conclusion that my old one was broken, as it turns out it's fine and i have no need for the new one.

Its a Madcatz fps pro gamepad. It normally retails at 49.99 but i got it on sale for 30.

I only really used it a couple of times at casuals but my initial impressions are that the d-pad is completely unusable for anything fighting game related. Everything else seems fine, butons have a slightly different feel than the reg xbox pad, they're less rounded and when you press them it feels more clear that you pressed them (if that makes any sense).

The analog also seems slightly different but i cant put my finger on how exactly, the pad also has two extra buttons on the back which you can preset to perform different functions, as default they light up led's behind the analogs in red, green or orange

It also comes with rubber grips on either side to ensure your pad doesnt squirt out of your hands while in intense match, i hate when that happens :mad:

All of this can be yours for the meagre sum of 17.99 ono.

fps-pro-light-up-red.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

Recently purchased a new xbox 360 pad after coming to the conclusion that my old one was broken, as it turns out it's fine and i have no need for the new one.

Its a Madcatz fps pro gamepad. It normally retails at 49.99 but i got it on sale for 30.

I only really used it a couple of times at casuals but my initial impressions are that the d-pad is completely unusable for anything fighting game related. Everything else seems fine, butons have a slightly different feel than the reg xbox pad, they're less rounded and when you press them it feels more clear that you pressed them (if that makes any sense).

The analog also seems slightly different but i cant put my finger on how exactly, the pad also has two extra buttons on the back which you can preset to perform different functions, as default they light up led's behind the analogs in red, green or orange

It also comes with rubber grips on either side to ensure your pad doesnt squirt out of your hands while in intense match, i hate when that happens :mad:

All of this can be yours for the meagre sum of 17.99 ono.

fps-pro-light-up-red.jpg

Rather play SSF4:AE on a Wii remote

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭stev0knev022

Shh you'll scare of all the potential buyers.

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Offering 10 or a candlelight dinner.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    Onion, I didn't realise you were THAT desperate to learn stev0's secret Honda tech! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

Lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭stev0knev022

D4RK ONION wrote: »

10!!.... don't insult me, this beast is a steal at 17.99.

Advertisement