Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

neighbour from hell

• 12-06-2012 2:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭

my daughter (7) had a falling out with her friend on saturday night , so her friend went off and sulked , whilst my daughter went back to the rest of the kids and played away , next thing i see my daughter and another girl approach the friend , after a bit of talking the other girl hits , (well gently taps) my daughters friend on the head with a hurley. so she then runs off to the girls house(whom has hit her) and tells her mother. her mother brings her in.

few minutes later the mother of the child who used the hurley calls in next door and says something and all seems to end amicable. i see all this happening , because im out power housing front of my house.

next day my daughters friend appears so my daughter approaches her , to make friends , only to be told she is not allowed to play with her , she walks away very down looking , so i went over and asked her friend why , she said that my daughter told the girl who hit her , to hit her accross the head with the hurley. knowing my daughter and the type of nature she has , i told her friend that i didnt believe she would say that. so i knocked on her door , father came out , asked him whats the story , says he doesnt know anything about it , so i asked can i speak to the mother , mother wont come out to door to me!!

so he tells me to go in, mother(who is from another country) wont even look at me as i ask why cant my daughter play with hers. she says its because my daughter told the other girl to hit her daughter , i said even if she did say that she still didnt hit her with the hurley. i ask , if she is allowed to play with the girl who hit her , she doesnt answer me! i had my 12 moth old son with me at the time n he is becoming upset , so i leave.
    today i see her running around the estate with the girl who hit her , whilst my daughter who in my opinion is being bullied by the mother ,has to sit and watch from our window.

anyone else experience anything like this? and any advice would be most welcome

thatnks

ps :mods please move to different area if this is in the wrong place

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement