Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Irish that have arrived or are arriving in Melbourne in June

Options
  • 12-06-2012 7:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hey everyone, I'm Ciaran and I'm in Melbourne at the minute but hoping to leave in the next few days and head up the East Coast, I want to go from Melbourne to Cairns via Sydney and Brisbane. I have my own car just looking for other Irish people of any age to join me, so if your after arriving or are already here and want to get away from the Cold in Melbourne asap.
    I'm looking for up to 3 people, theres plenty of room in the car and that'll make the fuel costs cheaper for everyone aswel.
    Hoping to get up to Cairns by the end of June because im meeting my brother, so if you need to get up to Queensland to do regional work for your Visa this trip could suit you.

( If your already in Sydney I could meet you there and go from then)
    Text me asap.

Ill take every day as it comes in regards to the sights and cities to visit, I don't want to hang around for too long cos the costs will soon ad up staying in places.

I'm 20 years old and im from a small village outside of Clonmel in County Tipperary. Really easy going and i'd get on with anyone and everyoneIf your in Australia already MOD SNIP: CONTACT VIA PM - PERSONAL DETAILS REMOVED

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

I have removed your personal details and will shortly move this post to the correct forum as this the one I saw first. Please note that I have deleted all other posts you have made as they were all pretty much the same as this one. No need to repeat yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 ciaranmc91

oh ok sorry about that was just hoping to get it noticed so i could find some irish people, is the forum gone now?

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭Traq

Best bet is to put up some notices in various hostels around the city I would say. Also don't restrict yourself to just Irish people.

Advertisement