Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone get parking tickets during Connacht Senior Football Semi-Final?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 739 ✭✭✭flynnlives

Sconsey wrote: »
    The uninformed posters are at it again, surprised it took you this long to start making dumb irrelevant posts.

As a Rockbarton resident I have no problem with the Championship games, take last Saturday for example, AGS had all the roads directly opposite the stadium blocked, local access only. I had no problem getting to my house, mind you the roads just outside the garda 'cordon' were a free for all. The problem I have is the smaller games when AGS are not involved, those are a right pain in the arse for people living nearby.

I myself didn't see AGS ticketing any cars but who knows, hopefully those that deserved a ticket got one.

The rest of your drivel about planning etc. is not worth responding to.

sorry but the stadium was there before ur house.

get over it.

Caveat emptor...

• Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭Arnold Layne

flynnlives wrote: »

get over it.

Caveat emptor...

It still doesn't mean GAA Supporters can illegally park where they want. Whatever happened to the Park and Ride system that was part of the planning application for the upgrade to Pearse Stadium?

Sorry for going off-topic but I needed to respond to the above comment

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭?Cee?view

get over it.

Caveat emptor...

Kingston Road is nowhere near the stadium.

Don't think when houses or stadiums were built or where they're built has anything to do with breaking road traffic laws and GAA fans being inconsiderate Pr**ks*

* the thousands who parked inconsiderately

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,156 ✭✭✭Iwannahurl

get over it.

Caveat emptor...

What has the construction date of the stadium to do with illegal parking -- most especially the obstruction of footpaths -- along Taylor's Hill, Kingston Road, Bishop O'Donnell Road, and the Western Distributor Road (another illegal parking spot, though perhaps not on this occasion)?

Advertisement