Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Incident on Aston Quay on Saturday night?.

Options
  • 12-06-2012 11:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 18

I was wondering if anyone see the garda crime scene tape sealing off one of the side streets from Aston Quay into Templebar and the lane way running behind the Abigail hostel.

I'm thinking it was a pretty serious incident as I see the area closed off at about half nine and then as I was heading home just after one am, but nothing in the media about it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,540 ✭✭✭JTMan

Heard there was someone "mugged" who was "on the ground for some time". Apparently.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

There was a row with some visitors to Dublin and two of our zombies/junkies.. One of the tourists was stabbed, twice.

It was a serious enough assault, the injured party was removed to hospital and the said streets/alley's remained closed by AGS.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

There was a row with some visitors to Dublin and two of our zombies/junkies.. One of the tourists was stabbed, twice.

It was a serious enough assault, the injured party was removed to hospital and the said streets/alley's remained closed by AGS.

I passed there just as gardai were coming to the scene, saw the person on the ground and thought they had been run over...are they ok does anyone know? There really is some filth here :(

Advertisement