Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Keep getting calls from number that hangs up . .

Options
  • 12-06-2012 11:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭

Hi Eircom Ant,

I pmd you the other day and didnt get a reply.

I have been getting calls from an Unknown number that keeps hanging up .. .

Now I am getting calls from the following number that does the same : 008725556132 . .

Can you please respond to my query? (or any other Eircom representitive)

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Drumpot wrote: »
    Hi Eircom Ant,

I pmd you the other day and didnt get a reply.

I have been getting calls from an Unknown number that keeps hanging up .. .

Now I am getting calls from the following number that does the same : 008725556132 . .

Can you please respond to my query? (or any other Eircom representitive)

Thanks

Hi Drumpot,

I sent you a PM via Ants profile, sorry we could not do more.

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 25 smythy25

Hello.

I'm having the same problem here as well, get a phone call, but it's from 008725556132. No one on the end of it when you answer, but it rings at least 3 or 4 times a day, at random times.

The double 00 at the start does not allow you to ring it back. Have you had similar problems from other customers? Can you block numbers from a certain number at all. Really want to get this sorted as soon as I can please.

Any help would be great

• Registered Users Posts: 2 zubie74

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Fr0g

I have got 2 calls from this number today. They hang up when I answer. Did anyone finf out who they were?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

It is that Indian 'your computer is infected with a virus' scam I think. It is NOT eircom.

• Advertisement
Advertisement