Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is the first thing you're going to do after the leaving cert?

• 12-06-2012 12:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭

I know there's a thread like this about general plans after the LC, but I mean the evening you finish and the next day, what are your plans?

I'm finished today after biology thankfully and I'm going to read a book I've been dying to start and then get a lovely sleep and start watching my favourite tv series tomorrow :) the next week and a half waiting for my friends to finish will be my most unproductive week in years! :P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Daniel112

well i cant wait to play a bit to of ps3 or as my dad puts it "game my brains out" as soon as i finish next wednesday. can't wait! i have wanted uncharted 3 since release and timing couldn't have been more perfect what with the game of the year edition out friday. i also would like to read a new book. oh the possibilities are endless :)

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Wiirdo

Get back into making beats, play a bit of guitar and a LOT of games.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭boom boom boom

Go on the lash and kill my over worked brain cells

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭Incompetent

Get tonnes of money so I can make a new computer, then play tonnes of games, while sleeping and going back to the gym!

• Registered Users Posts: 29 mockgenius

I'm finished next Wednesday and I'm just going to sit in a field all day with a crate of cans

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

A long anticipated 50 km hike.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭FinnD

Yes!

• Registered Users Posts: 12 TheArtist11

Practically live in the cinema, finish some books & tv series and just chill in general. Also need to find myself a job.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 843 ✭✭✭Whatsernamex33

Sleep for a few days, repeating the Leaving a second time has me completely worn out! :L then, plenty of naggins shall be had! Session on :D

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Dapics

Swimming and cycling for myself!

Gonna get so fit!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 659 ✭✭✭HowAreWe

get ****ed out of my brains, then get xbox live back....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

Same thing I do every day, Leaving Cert or no Leaving Cert...

Go on Boards. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭CFC4lyfe

NBA 2K12.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

I actually have no idea there's so much freedom with the exams over.
    Assuming the next 3 are going to go great I'll just chill , probably watching tv or a few movies :). I know the next day in the evening I'm going out somewhere in town with a few people that I haven't seen since April .
    I also need to pack my suitcase for London as I'll be there 2 weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Pepperr

What's that? Can't tell if you're joking :(

511vb4wzfgl._sl500_.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 592 ✭✭✭fizzyorange

My exam ends at 12:30 on Monday, so I plan to head home and curl my hair. Then I'm going to head into town to buy a new outfit and some heels and then I'm going out for the night with my friends. :D I've missed shopping, lovely lovely shopping.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭mcpaddington

When I get home I'll probably fap.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Champion Gold

I'm done on Thursday at half 12 thank god :D Going to watch the euros in the evening as usual. I will read The Hunger Games: Mockingjay finally. I will get the last couple of trophies I can get in Fifa Street before trading it in for money for kingdom Hearts. I have loads of plans with Foróige over the summer too :)
    Roll on the 22nd though. The lads are hitting the town 8)

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Beware

Since I have a bit of money in my pocket, I'm going to go crazy shopping :D . Then I'll probably plan to do something with my friends.

Also, I'm going to really enjoy watching all my school copies burn :cool: .

• Registered Users Posts: 43 motorola1337

Beware wrote: »
    Since I have a bit of money in my pocket, I'm going to go crazy shopping :D . Then I'll probably plan to do something with my friends.

Also, I'm going to really enjoy watching all my school copies burn :cool: .

already burned english maths and biology...its an after-exam ritual now...

as for me...im planning to go out and wake up next morning not knowing what happend :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭finality

You're finished already OP? I have 10 days to go, 4 exams left.

Day after I finish the exams, I'm going to pay someone to poke a hole in my face. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Killian In The Name Of

Going to an 18th that night! Teenage shenanigans shall follow. Perfect day to finish the Leaving.! :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭Cruel Sun

Playstation, Books, Computer. Introverted Hardcore.

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭certifiedcrepe

finality wrote: »
    You're finished already OP? I have 10 days to go, 4 exams left.

Day after I finish the exams, I'm going to pay someone to poke a hole in my face. :)

Yeah I am luckily, my exams fell so close together! I also do LCVP which was in may. So happy to be finished! Good luck to all of you with the rest of your exams :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭Cruel Sun

Can't believe some poeple are finished. They're so lucky.

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭imelle

done on the 22nd, gonna hibernate for 24 hours, go out and then watch pokémon from episode 1

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭IRA 1916

One all merciful piss up! 20th, 21st, 22nd and 23rd :D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 536 ✭✭✭brainiac

Last two big ones tomorrow and then Japanese on the 22nd xD, naturally im going to treat tomorrow as my last day and go to Captain Americas or something :D

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Hayezer

Naggins,fap,naggins. The day's after LC will be pretty weird though. Prob go cinema and watch some TV series, buy a new game maybe!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35 17Dan21

Read poetry........

Advertisement