Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is the first thing you're going to do after the leaving cert?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭shefellover93

Down for pints straight after. Back training that night and then unmerciful piss up the following day. Cubins I'm comin at you bro :D

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭Astrozombies

Finished the 18th! Might hit Foundry on saturday tho because i'm more or less done at that stage :P
    then after monday, shopping, friends, cinema, and moving house in the following weeks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 659 ✭✭✭HowAreWe

actually....I wanna do that thing racedrivers do with champagne.... that looks appropriate.

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭HeaneyBabe

I'm gonna give myself a day off and then it's back into the books for when I'm repeating next year. STUPID SEC!!

lol jk I'm finished on the 22nd with italiano my favourite! so providing that goes well i'm gonna relax that night as I have two 18ths the following night and have to go between the two...

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Princessxx

Finished the 19th going out to get hmmmmered :D
    and off on a plan on holiday for two weeks the next day :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 141 ✭✭WilhelmFink

I may just implode & cease to exist.

...failing that, I'm gonna get a box of smarties and a bottle of Miwadi orange between a few mates, & long-awaited fat, greasy Chinese :D

After that? The rest of my life :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 921 ✭✭✭reznov

I'm going to sit LC 2013 and onwards because I cannot get enough of the excitement.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

My exam ends at 12:30 on Monday, so I plan to head home and curl my hair. Then I'm going to head into town to buy a new outfit and some heels and then I'm going out for the night with my friends. :D I've missed shopping, lovely lovely shopping.
    Jeez, I was sure that was Couer ... I'm always mixing the two of you up! :o

More seriously, guys, we don't need to know all the details of your plans, especially if they might, just possibly (perish the thought!) involve illegal substances!

And in general, while ye obviously deserve to kick back and relax when it's over, do remember that you will be pretty exhausted and that the few cans you might knock back a normal Saturday night is quite likely to have you seriously on your ear (or sick as a dog, which is no fun!).

So take it easy, have fun ... and as my mother used to say, if you're not in bed by 3, head home! >_>
    17Dan21 wrote: »
    Read poetry........
    I hear Plath and Heaney are well worth a read. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,408 ✭✭✭Cill94

Straight to the pub with yis.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 ThatGuy93

I'll probably joke the chicken and drop the kids of at the pool before I head out with the lads into town heavily intoxicated, and whilst there I'll most likely make a fool of myself by trying it on with every bird in the place who has a pulse.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

A long anticipated 50 km hike.

Looool, better get my hiking boots ready :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

Bahaha, love the edits! :D
    A long anticipated 50 km hike.
    Dapics wrote: »
    Swimming and cycling for myself!

Gonna get so fit!

:P

Looool, better get my hiking boots ready :p
    Flats, Couer, flats!! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭UnholyGregor

get locked and fap myself into a coma

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Mista

Friends house party that night! And then there's a foam thingy in the club the night after :D

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Dapics

Dapics wrote: »
    Swimming and cycling for myself!

Gonna get so fit!

I didnt say that?! :D

To Forum Mods:

Fair dues.

Honestly, Im gonna get hammered, sleep a lot, go to Sea Sessions - gonna be a messy damn festival, Here's to the campsite! I'm also going on holidays for 10 days with the family and may be heading to electric picnic... Should be a good summer... until I am forced to repeat!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

Finished today!!!!!

Im doing absolutley nothing bar lying on the couch doing sweet F A :D
    Roll on hittin galway on the 21st, RHCP on the 25th and Grad on the 26th :D

im so exited after the lv cert ma and bl1993 are going to go to glendalough camping together ;);) vaseline everywhere

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭BL1993

im so exited after the lv cert ma and bl1993 are going to go to glendalough camping together ;);) vaseline everywhere
    Who are you?

come on, Ben, dont do this to me now, not in front of all out internet friends

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Wish I was finished tomorrow, then I could get rotten and watch Ireland vs Spain match... Instead it looks like I will be getting rotten watching England playing :rolleyes: Then possibly head out

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭Wanchor

69t0X.gif

O_o

Someone get braped? :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Take a massive shit. Haven't been able to go properly from all the stress in weeks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

ride? ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 141 ✭✭WilhelmFink

...failing that, I'm gonna get a box of smarties and a bottle of Miwadi orange between a few mates....

Hahahahahaha

Touché. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 131 ✭✭grantyrs10

I plan on writing out an answer to Heaney and Plath, it's stuck in my head and needs to come out ! Perhaps afterwards I might do something normal like answer question on BIOME CHARACTERISTICS!:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭brownstone

Straight to the pub after chemistry.... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Finished today!!!!!

Im doing absolutley nothing bar lying on the couch doing sweet F A :D
    Roll on hittin galway on the 21st, RHCP on the 25th and Grad on the 26th :D

I'll see you in Monroe's! :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

Finished an hour ago. Currently playing the PlayStation while frequently reminding myself that no, I shouldn't be studying and no, there is no reason to feel guilty about that.

Advertisement