Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is the first thing you're going to do after the leaving cert?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭earwax_man

I'm going to hang out with my girlfriend, play Rocksmith and Rock Band 3 (which I just got as a birthday present :D) and pull a few all-nighters gaming at friends' houses

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Champion Gold

FREEDOM. Gonna read Mockingjay and play ps3 later. Watch the euros and new mock the week. I am so happy right now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Mista

brownstone wrote: »
    Straight to the pub after chemistry.... :D

Start making ethene out of ethanol...

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭validusername1

beer

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Murphdog94

Daniel112 wrote: »
    well i cant wait to play a bit to of ps3 or as my dad puts it "game my brains out" as soon as i finish next wednesday. can't wait! i have wanted uncharted 3 since release and timing couldn't have been more perfect what with the game of the year edition out friday. i also would like to read a new book. oh the possibilities are endless :)

Can't wait to play that! Haha
    Also gonna go for a swim at some stage and get ripped for 6th year holiday :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

Zomg Okay wrote: »
    Finished an hour ago. Currently playing the PlayStation while frequently reminding myself that no, I shouldn't be studying and no, there is no reason to feel guilty about that.

I cannot wait for that to be me.

When I'm finished, first I'm going to collapse and die. Then I'm going to go on a MASSIVE SHOPPING SPREE :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3 sarkyba

After the leaving... original.0

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭UnholyGregor

just one exam left, its hard to imagine no leaving cert. like the finality of it. over. it doesnt sound real. its strange.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭finality

like the finality of it.

happy-epic-win.png

:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

@finality that's my favourite rage comics face ever. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Princessxx

Same here can't believe after 6 years and 2 years if utter stress its all over :) I don't know what I'm going to do after my final exam Tuesday I can actually do NOTHING and not feel guilty:O

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Walters

earwax_man wrote: »
    I'm going to hang out with my girlfriend, play Rocksmith and Rock Band 3 (which I just got as a birthday present :D) and pull a few all-nighters gaming at friends' houses
    Calm down mad lad

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭smithy77

First thing I'm going to do... Drink myself into oblivion!

• Registered Users Posts: 30 insua

Get bollixed every night for about a week, off to spain

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Random_Person

Walters wrote: »
    Calm down mad lad

Sorry, what he meant to say was: "gunna get abolutely ruubbered!!! gonna drinkk so much!! haha lol.. yolo"

Is that mad enough for you or are your levels of schmadness just too high to achieve.. :/

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭Thatsfootball

Make up for lost time!

Out with the lads, many games of Fifa will be played and the Euros will be watched without the fear of a Leaving Cert!

Roll on Thursday! :D

@finality, that was f*cking awesome. have an upvot- oh.... nvm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭shefellover93

Make up for lost time!

Out with the lads, many games of Fifa will be played and the Euros will be watched without the fear of a Leaving Cert!

Roll on Thursday! :D

I feel your username is pretty apt:D

It's gonna be a great feeling to actually enjoy the tournament now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭earwax_man

Sorry, what he meant to say was: "gunna get abolutely ruubbered!!! gonna drinkk so much!! haha lol.. yolo"

Is that mad enough for you or are your levels of schmadness just too high to achieve.. :/

Drinking and gaming simultaneously until I get alcohol poisoning... :rolleyes:
    The obvious choice :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

The end is a bit of anti-climax...... Built it up for ages and then it comes and goes and im counting the time to results

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭HeaneyBabe

Still have 2 exams left :(

just finished today, i dont know hat i had expected, confetti pouring down from the ceiling and a choir singing praise to all my hard work as a walked out of the exam centre.... my plans for the next 2 months: get a hair cut and wait for the results....
    edit:hi ben! xoxxoxoo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 405 ✭✭JonnyMcNamee

I dunno what the hype is about the LC, quite an anticlimatic experience imho! I'm finished on Thursday (Music) and Im goin to two house parties then I'll probably just spend most of my summer working and relaxing :) I'll also get to do something I haven't done in ages.. Play guitar :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

I love how the thing I said in here was actually the first thing I did :L Left chemistry at 4:30 to get the bus into town to buy the equipment for my 50km hike. Priorities!

• Registered Users Posts: 43 motorola1337

Finished today at 12:00 with Economics !!!! what now ? Turn off computer, go out and get absolutely hammered !!! Not coming home till about 21:00 tomorow....not to mention im coming home drunk :P

Its the week before results come out that im goign to be nervous ;dD

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭Bears and Vodka

Finished today at 12:00 with Economics !!!! what now ? Turn off computer, go out and get absolutely hammered !!! Not coming home till about 21:00 tomorow....not to mention im coming home drunk :P

Its the week before results come out that im goign to be nervous ;dD

tumblr_lwrw2tLWeW1r506m8o1_500.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 153 ✭✭Raeone

I love how the thing I said in here was actually the first thing I did :L Left chemistry at 4:30 to get the bus into town to buy the equipment for my 50km hike. Priorities!

Did you really leave your last leaving cert exam early, just so you can smoke some weed? :/ :P

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Dearbhaile

First thing I'm gunna do??get the SHIFTTT!!:D

Neil-deGrasse-Tyson-we-got-a-bad-ass-over-here-meme.png&w=769&h=595&ei=V8_hT_b1B8HBhAfKxPTRAw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=625&vpy=154&dur=815&hovh=197&hovw=255&tx=156&ty=132&sig=104110828536616799813&page=1&tbnh=147&tbnw=190&start=0&ndsp=45&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:0,i:75

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

I have the worst feeling I'm getting sick. I don't want to be sick! I want to go out on Friday! :(

Advertisement