Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is the first thing you're going to do after the leaving cert?

124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Dapics

Well the LC has been a total anti-climax....

Ara... Now it's time to score

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 921 ✭✭✭reznov

Wait until your whole life becomes one big anti-climax and you'll be pissed when you're 80.

Stay away from the drink, get the points not the point.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Wesc.

Going to the South of France for 9 days :D I've been going to France regularly over the last few years, I love the country so much! Really looking forward to it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭Cruel Sun

Finished the LC!!!!! Yeahhhh!

Big anti climax I have to say, it's a great feeling though.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

Oh god, I was right:
    Togepi wrote: »
    Same thing I do every day, Leaving Cert or no Leaving Cert...

Go on Boards. :pac:

:P

Gonna go play the Sims now 'cause I've been dying to since the weekend. :cool: I'll be bored of it in a day or two. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭Bears and Vodka

Right after Economics I went to town and.... borrowed 'This Side of Paradise' by F. Scott Fitzgerald from the library. I'm not really social :(

• Registered Users Posts: 31 FifaClubs Conor

Wrong thread, Mb.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 923 ✭✭✭biohaiid

4:30 tomorrow and it's all officially over. :)
    I'll probably just go straight out. I haven't been out in ages.
    I'm afraid it'll be a bit of an anti-climax though since everyone was out last weekend and I missed it.
    Ohwell, I'll be stress-free. That's all I care about. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭ChemHickey

PARIS!

Our orchestra is playing in Eurodisney, and then we've a day and a half in eurodisney itself!

Life = complete.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Raeone wrote: »
    Did you really leave your last leaving cert exam early, just so you can smoke some weed? :/ :P

Lol I didn't leave for that, I was finished anyway. Like if I hadn't finished the paper I obviously wouldn't have left!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭padocon

Chilax, go out, more chilaxing, apply for a job maybe.

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭imelle

i'm going to go to supervalue and buy a hot chicken fillet, lettuce and mayonnaise roll. . i've been thinking about one all day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 405 ✭✭JonnyMcNamee

imelle wrote: »
    i'm going to go to supervalue and buy a hot chicken fillet, lettuce and mayonnaise roll. . i've been thinking about one all day.
    I swear if you replace that mayonaise with red sauce you'll thank me! Seems odd but Good Lord does it taste good! :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭Bears and Vodka

I swear if you replace that mayonaise with red sauce you'll thank me! Seems odd but Good Lord does it taste good! :P

If you are going for red sauce instead then drop the lettuce I suppose? :P then it IS very nice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 405 ✭✭JonnyMcNamee

subz3r0 wrote: »

If you are going for red sauce instead then drop the lettuce I suppose? :P then it IS very nice.
    That's what I thought at first when me mate suggested both lettuce and red sauce but then I tried both together and my God.. I like it anyway, mightn't be everyones cup of tea! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭Geo10

I'll be finished my LC in 27 and a half hours!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 592 ✭✭✭fizzyorange

Firstly, don't replace the mayonnaise with anything. You need to mix the mayo with the ketchup, then it's a real sandwich.

In another note, I think I've become more boring since the leaving cert ended.

Monday-ordered Chinese, alone </3 while my friends had a piss up
    Tuesday-gym
    Wednesday-gym and band practise
    Thursday-sick in bed

The excitement just never ends. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭icedtea

I have slept non-stop since finishing, life is good.
    May/May not get up and do something. Am currently leaning towards doing sweet F all for the next week.

Except drinking, I may be found passed out after tonight!

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭SellingJuan

Party hard and back to training hard. The bext few days will be well strung out haha. Brain cells will be destroyed!! Then to then to IBIZA Woop woop

• Registered Users Posts: 10 barryprp

i am going to get absolutely and totally ossified off my head tonight!!!! i think i deserve to do whatever i want to my body after that grueling 2 weeks!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

I spent it watching One Tree Hill episodes and going out later.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 923 ✭✭✭biohaiid

I finished at 4:30 today. Felt so good. :)
    Typically enough I went straight to the pub.
    Had good enough craic, far too many drinks, but now I'm just sober and drained.
    I think tomorrows definately gonna be a lazy day.
    After that I'll have to start making plans.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭padocon

Finished today!!! Just back from a night out!!

Advertisement