Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Collective Vicar Street 6/11/12

Options
  • 12-06-2012 12:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭

Not on sale on Ticketmaster til Friday but can be purchased now via their own website

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭kingtubby

That is great news.

How big is Vicar Street?
    Won't be able to get tickets for a while.Surely it won't sell out for ages if at all.

Tickets are 28 pounds according to link above.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Toast

They'll be 28 euro on Ticketmaster and 28 pounds on their own website. Not sure what the story is after booking fee but I think this is a rare situation where Ticketmaster might be the better option.

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Léan

Sweet. This will be a good one.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭maps and atlas

Toast wrote: »
    They'll be 28 euro on Ticketmaster and 28 pounds on their own website. Not sure what the story is after booking fee but I think this is a rare situation where Ticketmaster might be the better option.

Agreed. Also remember the Dropkick Murphy's fiasco selling tickets direct for their Vicar Street show, loads of people who were collecting tickets at the venue arrived to find that there were no tickets there for them and couldn't get in.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭scruffystack

Got my two tickets, have to say I have never been more excited about a gig in a long while! I've been waiting years for this.

I have read before some bad reviews of their live sets, I would hope they will get a good reception when they come in November. Especially if they play some of their best stuff from previous albums!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭H1tmonlii

I know I'm bumping an old thread but what's the point making a new one?

underager here, is there any chance of going to this gig? dont want to have to shnake my way in like the nightclubs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

H1tmonlii wrote: »
    I know I'm bumping an old thread but what's the point making a new one?

underager here, is there any chance of going to this gig? dont want to have to shnake my way in like the nightclubs

Vicar St. is an over-18's venue so I'd imagine if you look young you will be asked for ID.

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭optimistic_

Bumping this as it's so soon. Many going? Can't wait to hear some of C Hz live!

Advertisement