Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Daughters a hospital consultant Joe. Better off on the dole Joe

• 12-06-2012 12:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,007 ✭✭✭

That was one listeners comment on that RTE radio 2 show. Fella read it out. Swear.

We'll that's it. I guess we'll see Pat Kenny or Judge Mac Menamin sign on soon too.

*Ridiculous over reaction to follow*

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

"And how does that do be makins you feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel?"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,598 ✭✭✭✭prinz

Mickey mouse money Joe!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

You should be ashamed to be listening to RTE radio 2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,007 ✭✭✭Phill Ewinn

Reading bigbiffos thread about the cost of living. Jaysus it's no wonder people feel pisched off

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,191 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

snubbleste wrote: »
    You should be ashamed to be listening to RTE radio 2

Joe Duffy isn't on 2fm.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,664 ✭✭✭policarp

200 €uro for doing nothing seems like a much better deal than 200 €uro an hour. . .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Joe Duffy doesn't read out comments

So what show was this?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,733 ✭✭✭Duckworth_Luas

Daughters a hospital consultant Joe. Better off on the dole Joe
    Sounds like one of those parents that has to tell everybody what their son/daughter does for a living, no matter what the context.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scioch

On the dole ya get rent allowance, ya get medical card, ya dont have to go anywhere, still have enough to fags and cans and a cheap package holiday in costa del rot.

I'm paying a mortgage on a million euro mansion, driving a 4ltr BMW and paying top dollar for the best of medical insurance. And I can barely afford me cigars and vintage wines when I spend a month in me chateaux in the south of France.

Better off on the dole Joe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,007 ✭✭✭Phill Ewinn

Shure dey're de new rich. Dem feckers on de dole get evertin........

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭opinion guy

That was one listeners comment on that RTE radio 2 show. Fella read it out. Swear.

We'll that's it. I guess we'll see Pat Kenny or Judge Mac Menamin sign on soon too.

*Ridiculous over reaction to follow*

Sounds like quality trolling to me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,967 ✭✭✭laoch na mona

ohh jaysssus

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,967 ✭✭✭laoch na mona

policarp wrote: »
    200 €uro for doing nothing seems like a much better deal than 200 €uro an hour. . .

im confused are you saying you think consultants do any work thats cute:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭christmas2012

everybody seems to say better off on the dole these days,its not true not one bit joe

Advertisement