Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not a houseowner, address troubles!!

Options
  • 12-06-2012 1:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭

What to do now I'm really clueless! I've been a tenant for few years now. I don't own a house at all. I work usually from February till late November, then I go abroad. And that means I have to give up my accommodation. I was lucky for 3 years having had the same room, having a new room now. Change of address again!:-(((( Will be moving out of this one in a couple of months time again. I don't wanna change my bank account address to this place the reasons described above. Would it be possible to change my address to one of my workmates with a care of? I'm not after dodgy things just this way I could get away from the changes and my private letters would be in safe hands. Is this doable I wonder? Thank you very much!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 354 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Pat

Hi padyjoe,

Thanks for getting in touch. It shouldn't be any problem having your address changed to a care of (c/o) address. All you'll have to do is fill out a change of address form and bring it or post it into your branch.

The form can be downloaded from the Bank of Ireland Website here or you can get one from any branch.

If there's anything else we can do for you just ask.

Thanks
    Pat

• Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭padyjoe

Thank you very much for this useful information Pat! I'll do that soon. Cheers!

Advertisement