Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

System Notice!!!!!!!

• 12-06-2012 1:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

I have Skype open basically all the time. To day I got a missed call on it from (user name: repai.kmz.10 full name: System notice) a company for the lack of a better word that when I call it back is a automated messaging service telling me that there is an urgent problem with my computer and that I need to visit a website to reactivate my anti virus (which I might add is working perfectly) and to download a program to do a full system scan and it can repair my system.

The name of the user will be changed by the afternoon I am sure so please tell your family and friends that wouldn't be so tech savvy and have skype that this "Company" is fake and only trying to get there hard earned Euro's out of there bank account and 9times out of 10 all there other cash that they can get afterwards by selling all there private details to there cousin in another country.

Kick butt and have fun.

Matthew

Advertisement