Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA League Season 14 - Main Thread/General Banter

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭zefer

LEAGUE NAME: Premiership
    GAMEWEEK: Week 2
    RESULT Germany (eiredaith) 3-3 France (brianregan09)

3 up after a half hour in this one and Germany fought there way back in with some great counter attacking, i should have shut up shop but didn't a paid the price, Missed a sitter at 3-1 which would have killed Germanys momentum but it was not to be,

3 up after 15 minutes more like and all from corners. My defenders just couldnt clear the ball!! It was crazy stuff, defender cleared the ball into his goal for the 3rd one.
    I also had a peno at either 1-0 or 2-0 which I stupidly hit the post with..
    Good enjoyable game

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

I had the peno covered ;) dived the right way and all :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Axwell wrote: »
    Good game alright, thought you were a bit lucky with the goals to be honest but nothing was going in for me at the other end. Next time gadget, next time!

The header was lucky I'll admit (first time I've ever seen Robben score a header) but the first finish was well worked I thought. You had two men covering Robben, one between him and van Persie, and the other on the far side of him, so had to ensure I realised the through ball at exactly the right time.

Robben and van Persie are lethal up front though. I used to think Aguero and Tevez were good when playing with City but Robben/van Persie will put away any decent half chance they get.

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭rondeco

Just to let the league organisers know, I am Poland and was playing Italy in a championship game tonight. I lost my temper and quit the game at 1-0 down in the first half. I apologise in advance and accept whatever punishment is handed out.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 mariosan

rondeco wrote: »
    Just to let the league organisers know, I am Poland and was playing Italy in a championship game tonight. I lost my temper and quit the game at 1-0 down in the first half. I apologise in advance and accept whatever punishment is handed out.
    No problem from me (italy), it happen some time....cheers mate.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Leagues have been updated lads

You'll find them in my signature but for now click here to see them.

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭erkifino

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Leagues have been updated lads

You'll find them in my signature but for now click here to see them.

I think you missed the second result here

erkifino wrote: »
    LEAGUE NAME: Championship
    GAMEWEEK: 1
    RESULT: Italy (mariosan) 2 - 1 Portugal (erkifino)

LEAGUE NAME: Championship
    GAMEWEEK: 1
    RESULT: Portugal (erkifino) 1 - 0 Holland (doyler442)

:cool:

France in prem on 2nyt

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

France in prem on 2nyt

Sry only saw yours and treble11's messages now, my little brother was watching sky player last night, wasn't ignoring you guys.

I'm around today if anyone wants to play Sweden.

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭doyler442

Anyone want to play Holland in the championship, I'm online now before the match.

• Advertisement

France on now in prem

Apologies for anyone who has to play Portugal in the Prem, few personal issues going on at the minute. I'll catch up this week hopefully.

Hope all is ok, Mr Moon

• Registered Users Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

Hope everything is ok Mr Moon, FIFA can wait either way!

Im on now if anybody wants to give me a game (England in Championship)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Cjayses wrote: »
    LEAGUE NAME: Premiership
    GAMEWEEK: 3
    RESULT: Belgium (Cjayses) 2 - 2 Russia (jamescd)

90+ minute equaliser from james. Freaked. GG

you jammy **** tongue.gif

It could have ended very badly instead when you caught me on the break a couple of times after I switched to Ultra Attacking but thankfully you missed your chances and in the end it paid off brilliantly :D

Came on tonight and played 5 league games back to back, up really early and can't remember all the results so if anyone who played me could post the result i'd appreciate it.

• Site Banned Posts: 154 ✭✭EEm

If ye need a replacement, I can play.

Gt is SandierCloth05

Parawind wrote: »
    Came on tonight and played 5 league games back to back, up really early and can't remember all the results so if anyone who played me could post the result i'd appreciate it.

Oh you remembered the result against me anyway lol

Well you were the last game I played, plus our games are always memorable.

• Advertisement

There was nothing memorable for me (unless Ronaldo's chip went in) :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

France in the Championship on now, I've two weeks of fixtures to catch up on so anyone that needs to play me try and get on please!

There was nothing memorable for me (unless Ronaldo's chip went in) :(

In fairness i thought ya did me there alright, it was just one of those games where everything seemed to go my way.

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭doyler442

I'm online now if anyone wants to play a game?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

Germany in championship online after the match if anyone on .

• Registered Users Posts: 7 mariosan

Italy in Championship tonight

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

mariosan wrote: »
    Italy in Championship tonight

This applies to you specifically but anyone else too - if you are going to play in the league you play sportingly and not acting like an idiot. In other words you dont go score 3 own goals at the end of the match cos its 'fun'.

Same goes for any other carry on. We put enough time and effort into setting it up and running it without having to deal with time wasters and muppets ruining it for other people.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Apologies to anyone I have to yet to play. Will be on most of friday to catch up on my games

Mariosan, can I offer you some advice?

Please stop watching every last replay to the end and all of the build up to the game. It drags it out an awful long time and the games are long enough as it is. People are on to play and not to watch that stuff. I can appreciate watching the goal you score but not every replay of a corner, save etc. I gave you a taste of your medicine last night after messaging you the first day asking you to not do the whole replay thing.

You'll enjoy the league a whole lot better this way

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

rondeco wrote: »

Mariosan had the decency to message me after the match giving out about why I play the game.

Same here , He said "gg just move the fcuking ball " whatever that means

Didn't people used to have to have a certain amount of posts before playing in the leagues ?

Advertisement