Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA League Season 14 - Main Thread/General Banter

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Wouldnt be worrying about it, he wont be back next season.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 mariosan

Same here , He said "gg just move the fcuking ball " whatever that means

Didn't people used to have to have a certain amount of posts before playing in the leagues ?

stop crying and try to be happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭rondeco

mariosan wrote: »
    stop crying and try to be happy.

Haha! The irony!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Will be on tonight, England in the Premiership

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

Germany in championship will be on tonight .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Still no win for me in the premiership see ye in the championship next time out lol

Zefer didnt see your message there, was on the phone. On for a bit if you want that game.

England in the premiership for anyone else due to play me.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

It looks like everyone in the Championship is going to get kicked!

Why isn't there any games been played?

Mr Moon wrote: »
    It looks like everyone in the Championship is going to get kicked!

Why isn't there any games been played?

Nobody is ever on im on nearly everyday .

Same. I'm on most nights (except tonight and tomorrow) and there is never anyone around

• Advertisement

Germany in championship is on now If anyone around

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Have you's tried sending them a message on xbox and/or here?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Winston Payne

You shouldn't have to be chasing people up tbh. If you're down to play someone and they're online, that game should have priority and it should be getting played if you're both on.

You shouldn't have to be chasing people up tbh. If you're down to play someone and they're online, that game should have priority and it should be getting played if you're both on.

People are saying no one is ever online. If they arent online or never seem to be around at the same time then its a good idea to send a message via pm or xbox live and try arrange a time for both of you to be on rather than just popping on hoping people will be on the same time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭SlipperyPeople

spain in the championship online now for a few hours

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Sweden in Premiership on now if anyone wants a game?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Parawind wrote: »
    Sweden in Premiership on now if anyone wants a game?

Apologies about earlier. I invited you to a game and you mustn't of seen my msg and by the time you came back I was playing Brianregan09 and then had to go offline so will catch you again.

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Cjayses

Belgium in the premiership, hopping on now if anyone's around

Cjayses wrote: »
    Belgium in the premiership, hopping on now if anyone's around

You already gave me my two hammerings. In the 2nd game, I don't think I had a shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭osh

Yep there's a few really good players playing in this league but Cjaysus is the hardest I've played I think.

Thankfully I've played him twice already too :)

No idea how I jammed a draw in the 2nd game, he could have scored loads

• Advertisement

England in the prem on for a bit

The lad thats playin as Russia is unreal aswell played him yesterday and he could have scored 10 against me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

The lad thats playin as Russia is unreal aswell played him yesterday and he could have scored 10 against me

:cool:

Really liking the more relaxed/friendly vibe this season. In past seasons there was a lot of moaning/bitching :)

Thats cos none of us new guys can compete lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

jamescd wrote: »
    :cool:

Really liking the more relaxed/friendly vibe this season. In past seasons there was a lot of moaning/bitching :)

Careful don't tempt me lol

Thats cos none of us new guys can compete lol

I don't know how I got into the PL but after games against Belgium and Russia I definitely think I shouldn't be there. Didn't manage a single shot against Belgium and kept the score at 3-0 by playing a 6-4-0 formation basically!

On in 5 mins. Poland in champ

Yep I think i finished 9th or so in the championship last year so no idea how i ended up in the Prem either but still enjoyed it somewhat the Likes of JamesCD, Cjayses and Parawind are really a step above anyone i've ever played before in Fifa, the rest of the guys i've felt i've competed with ok enough anyway only 2 more games for me Duffle and Parawind far as i know

We only had 2 divisions this season, new players were put in the Championship and others were moved up that played last year to fill up the Premiership...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Cjayses

Appreciating the praise fellas :pac: Belgium are by far the most solid team I've used in this game for their rating!

Only 2 games left now. Parawind and Mr Moon who has been a bit shy messaging me back. Not sure how to interpret that :P

Advertisement