Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA League Season 14 - Main Thread/General Banter

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

He's prolly scared you'll give a bad report ;)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

He's prolly scared you'll give a bad report ;)

Dont think it was a case of a bad report, more so that your match reports are the greatest works of fiction since the Da Vinci Code. You see every match completely different to you opponent even when the stats show they are right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

Top of the Championship I think :)

Dont think it was a case of a bad report, more so that your match reports are the greatest works of fiction since the Da Vinci Code. You see every match completely different to you opponent even when the stats show they are right

Jesus lads kick me while im down why don't ye, Im bottom of the league im entitled to a bit of optimism am I not ? You'd swear I said i ran riot for 90 mins and ye got lucky, for Mr Moons game i said it wasn't a 4-1 game, We both had chances for more goals..
    In our game to be fair i did i say i dominated the 1st half(my bad) I just felt i did way better than the 1st time we played this season when you annihilated me over the 90 mins which i said , and i then went on to say you destroyed me in the 2nd half , don't get so serious like ye both stuffed me in the 4 games ....

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

I've been online the last two nights around 9/10 and no sign of anybody round. Going to pm those I have left to play now.

Apologies to Mr Moon who messaged me on my Xbox looking for a game Sunday night. I had a game of FIFA in the morning and disappeared off to the Meath Dublin game and forgot to turn the Xbox off!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

I'm online now if anyone wants to play Sweden in the prem!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

LEAGUE ENDS FRIDAY - GET ANY REMAINING MATCHES PLAYED BEFORE THEN OR THEY BECOME VOID.

I'm around today so if anyone wants to play let me know

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

I'll be on tomorrow night and thursday night to play my games, Russia in Premiership

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

I've been on most nights and nobody is around to play.

• Advertisement

Any player with less than 12 games played in either division wont be accepted back next season - all games left unplayed at the end will be void regardless of who says they were on or not. There is no reason for unplayed fixtures when some players can manage to get all their games played.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭SlipperyPeople

ill go on tonight for anyone who needs to play me....

spain in the championship

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Winston Payne

Russia are available this afternoon in the Championship. I'm online right now.

I will be on this evening for anyone who has to play me!

Hey guys reaching that time of the year again, will there be another season in FIFA 12?

Can we get the official party line on this as i'm sure people are considering trading in FIFA 12 while there is still some value in it. Obviously won't be trading in if there is.

Once again thanks to Mr Moon and Axwell for running the leagues. Noticed a huge decline in Moaning which is great, its amazing what can happen when I keep my mouth shut lol

Am I the only one hoping they put in full match replays next year ala Halo 3, would be amazing to be able to see all of the leagues games.

I think Axwell already mentioned this will be the last season until FIFA 13 comes out

Probably won't trade in mine though, still play UT now and again

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

It's only August now and FIFA 13 won't be out until October. That's two months. Another league would be great.

How about a novelty one? Can you do a league where everybody is the same team?

A league with everyone trying to make the most of the Irish team would be a real challenge!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

There wont be another league before FIFA 13 comes out. :)

Would it be possibe if there was enough interest to run either a mini league or tournament to tide us over till fifa 13 ?

There wont be another league till FIFA 13. A load of games werent played in the last league as it was. Some people want to also trade in FIFA 12 when they can still get a few quid for it off FIFA 13 . Its only 7 weeks away anyways so I am sure you can play some UT or H2H to keep ya going.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭osh

Thanks to Axwell and Mr Moon for organising the leagues.

Are those guys who havent played enough games now on a blacklist or something? I think its better to restrict the leagues to people who actually play the games. One league of people who play is better than two where some folk only play a few games

• Registered Users Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭osh

Would it be possibe if there was enough interest to run either a mini league or tournament to tide us over till fifa 13 ?

If this go's ahead I'd be up for being in some casual tourney til Fifa 13 is out.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Just wanted to echo osh's thanks to Axwell and Mr.Moon, brilliant competition excellently run.

My apoligies for not getting all my games finished, I've been very busy with work recently. Rest assured I will be far more dedicated in season 14!

I echo everyone elses statements here to thanks to the lads Axwell and Mr.Moon you guys are the reason the demand for another league is so high and although we had our diffrences i love this league you guys run i look forward to the 1st one in Fifa 13 (hopefully in the championship eh lads ) lol , But yeah thanks lads and sorry for going off on one earlier on

and maybe we could keep the laughs going with just friendlies against one another :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Just like to say I'd like to join the league again when Fifa 13 is alive and kicking. Look forward to the new game.

jamescd wrote: »
    :cool:

Really liking the more relaxed/friendly vibe this season. In past seasons there was a lot of moaning/bitching :)

Well thats the end of that then. :D
    Kirby wrote: »
    Just like to say I'd like to join the league again when Fifa 13 is alive and kicking. Look forward to the new game.

Parawind wrote: »
    Well thats the end of that then. :D

I know right :p

Advertisement