Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Who had what for lunch?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Pandora2

Four days, Jesus why not?

Just no appetite!! I'm putting the lightheadedness down to lack of nourishment so no symptoms as such:confused: Either I'm going to succumb to something nasty or, I am eventually on my way to becoming a Supermodel!

Okay, a geriatric supermodel:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭SunnyDub1

Pandora2 wrote: »
    Just no appetite!! I'm putting the lightheadedness down to lack of nourishment so no symptoms as such:confused: Either I'm going to succumb to something nasty or, I am eventually on my way to becoming a Supermodel!

Okay, a geriatric supermodel:o

I bet when you so get you appetite back you wont be able to stop eating.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,736 ✭✭✭Irish Guitarist

I just ate some Low Low cheese that was going mouldy while reading this thread. I cut the mould off before eating it. I bought a sixteen inch pizza in Tesco which I'll eat later.

SunnyDub1 wrote: »
    I bet when you so get you appetite back you wont be able to stop eating.

I know! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭OldNotWIse

Some nice brown bread with ham and cheddar - micorwaved for just under a minute to give it that nice oozy cheesey melty thing ;) Getting hungry again now :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Tesco Sri Lankan Chicken soup, multiseed bagel, bottle of Coke Zero and an apple. Not bad :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,419 ✭✭✭✭jokettle

The Bad Ass Burrito Bar opened a new branch on Dawson St today and were giving out free burritos from 1-2. So I queued from about 1:10, got to the top of the queue just after 2 (with about 30 people behind me) and wasn't really expecting to get served because of the time. They had run out of stock! But in fairness to them, they gave us all vouchers for a free burrito any other day :)

So I ended up scoffing a cajun chicken panini from Lunch. So. Many. Jalapenos. Nom!

jokettle wrote: »
    The Bad Ass Burrito Bar opened a new branch on Dawson St today and were giving out free burritos from 1-2. So I queued from about 1:10, got to the top of the queue just after 2 (with about 30 people behind me) and wasn't really expecting to get served because of the time. They had run out of stock! But in fairness to them, they gave us all vouchers for a free burrito any other day :)

So I ended up scoffing a cajun chicken panini from Lunch. So. Many. Jalapenos. Nom!

I'm feckin starving now :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭mongdesade

Tuna & pasta with spicy salsa sauce & tomato, chilli & chorizo soup

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,419 ✭✭✭✭jokettle

I'm feckin starving now :(

I'm getting a KitKat Chunky later too. Or a cake, depending on how much of a fatty fatfat I feel like turning into ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭silly

I had a wrap with Lamb, cheese, lettuce and coleslaw..

Heading to tesco now, i have mince out of the freezer, so what will i buy in tesco to go with the mince!?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

silly wrote: »
    Heading to tesco now, i have mince out of the freezer, so what will i buy in tesco to go with the mince!?

More mince!!! :p

kfallon wrote: »
    More mince!!! :p
    ya think?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

ya think?

Yeah and make a shitload of homemade burgers :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭hairyprincess

Jeez yis are wile good to yourselves :eek:

• Advertisement

ok then..
    more mince it is..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭mauzo

ok then..
    more mince it is..

Tortilla wraps are like 2e in Tesco, same with sauce and taco shells and all that stuff. All on sale.

When I was broke and living in a bedsit in cork we lived on wraps. Chicken or mince, sauce or cajun spice all over it, crisps and chips :) yum

Yeah, few herbs, breadcrumbs, bind with beaten egg, black pepper, salt(add a little tomato puree for additional flavour;)...brown in the pan and cook through in the oven......serve with pitta, salad & ketchup/mustard...always goes down well in my house:D

So now I'm off to make dinner for everyone else and will try to think of my fast emerging cheekbones while I cook!!

Jeez yis are wile good to yourselves :eek:

:D:D:D Haven't heard that since I was last in Donegal:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Daisy M

Pandora2 I have to ask could this be a case of morning sickness..........

Anyway I had a chicken wrap with chilli sauce and it was delish, this evenings dinner is going to be stir fried chicken and brown rice which I made yesterday and so I already know that is delish too!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Boiled egg sandwhich, little bit of mayo and a pinch of salt.

Nice.

Daisy M wrote: »
    Pandora2 I have to ask could this be a case of morning sickness..........

Anyway I had a chicken wrap with chilli sauce and it was delish, this evenings dinner is going to be stir fried chicken and brown rice which I made yesterday and so I already know that is delish too!!

Be a bit of a miracle, not that I am going through a dry spell or anything, just don't have the necessary equipment anymore:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Daisy M

Pandora2 wrote: »
    Be a bit of a miracle, not that I am going through a dry spell or anything, just don't have the necessary equipment anymore:D

Well talk about putting my foot in it:o. I could do with a couple of weeks of queezyness after the weekend I had!!

Daisy M wrote: »
    Well talk about putting my foot in it:o. I could do with a couple of weeks of queezyness after the weekend I had!!

Not at all...by the time they took it I was well over any fascination I had with the female reproductive system!! As previously mentioned, I normally find that lack of appetite is followed by a ravenous hunger that cannot be satisfied!! Oh well...Fajitas for my lot tonight, they can have the sour cream & real cheese for a change;)

Advertisement