Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Self Catering Accomdation

Options
  • 12-06-2012 1:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭

Hi, I am visiting home in September and am wondering if anyone in here could point me in the right direction. My family in is Wexford town and myself and the other half usually stay in a B&B but we are thinking of bringing the dog. It would not matter too much if we didn't but anyway.

I/We are looking are wondering does anyone know of self catering accomodation in town or around that area? I have looked on line but to be honest the websites just don't strike me as being very reliable looking :) Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

• Registered Users Posts: 2,069 ✭✭✭Tzar Chasm

Question for the Mods

is it OK for me to Pimp a friends self catering apartmentsin Bannow?

Fvcker owes me a few quid, so if he got Paid I might :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭Moon Indigo

Not so sure but think maybe there would be some say in not giving details on peoples property. PM Maybe? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1 ltdub

Hi has anybody stayed in or heard of the col ana apartments in courtown harbour??
    Jus looking for some feedback on them.

Advertisement