Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aldi wafer thin ham

Options
  • 12-06-2012 2:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭

For the second time in a row, I've just discovered that my packet of ham has gone off after being open less than a day :mad: It'd dated 30th June and has been in my nice cold fridge since I bought it. I've been buying the same ham
    For years and never had a problem with it before last week. Has anyone else had the same problem? Have aldi a customer service department I can complain to?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,089 ✭✭✭✭P. Breathnach

First port of call is the branch where you bought it.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

For the second time in a row, I've just discovered that my packet of ham has gone off after being open less than a day :mad: It'd dated 30th June and has been in my nice cold fridge since I bought it. I've been buying the same ham
    For years and never had a problem with it before last week. Has anyone else had the same problem? Have aldi a customer service department I can complain to?

Yes they do, number is instore or on their website - you'll have to dig on their website !

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭matt-dublin

not too much digging:
    http://www.aldi.ie/ie/html/service/contact_us.htm?WT.z_src=main

telephone: 1800 991 828

• Registered Users Posts: 14,978 ✭✭✭✭celtic-chick

It's the same with their milk(going off before it's sell by date).There's even a thread in the food & drink forum,here's the link

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056648548

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭irishbloke77

I had it with the pack of square ham, pack of about 20-30 slices. Had lots of white spots on them about 7 days before going off date. It was on them the day I bought them. Wasn't worth going back though as the petrol to get back would cost more than the ham cost.

• Advertisement
Advertisement