Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Miniature Book of Miniature Golf?

Options
  • 12-06-2012 3:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭

Where can i get one of these in a local shop, does anyone know? Especially around the munster area.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Where can i get one of these in a local shop, does anyone know? Especially around the munster area.

Have a look here. You can purchase it through amazon for as little as 1cent + p&p if that's easier for you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭MidnightQueen

Thank you. Its a fathers day gift so i'm not sure if i would get the book off amazon before the weekend?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Thank you. Its a fathers day gift so i'm not sure if i would get the book off amazon before the weekend?

You're welcome.

Find a seller from the UK and purchase online today. You should have it by Friday then :)

Before you click purchase though they will give you an estimated delivery date. I've purchased books from the UK and they were delivered within days for me, no bother.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭MidnightQueen

Aww cool, i'll try that so, thanks very much! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭PurpleBee

Surely you have the wrong forum...

• Advertisement
Advertisement