Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone interested taking part in my research?

• 12-06-2012 3:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 186 ✭✭

Hi there,

I am currently doing my Masters and doing work on my thesis which is on agriculture and the community. As part of this I have to carry out some interviews. My work is mainly concerned with the small more traditional family farmer. If anyone is interested in taking part in this could you please PM me with your contact details.

I would be very grateful, for any help you can offer. :)

Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 574 ✭✭✭ZETOR_IS_BETTER

Where abouts are you?
    Whats the aim of your work out of interest?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭Username John

Hi Boomtown,

Happy to help if I can.

As Zetor_is_Better commented - be good to get some more info on what it is you are looking at, and what you hope to prove / promote / reveal :confused: at the end.
    (Sorry, not sure what the right word should be in the context of a thesis?)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 931 ✭✭✭Manoffeeling

PM me

Advertisement