Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

From Here To Andromeda - David Sereda

Options
  • 12-06-2012 3:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭

I got this a a four part set, & so far I've watched the first part. It seems alittle trippy at the start, but it settles down quickly & addresses some very interesting stuff.

Battle Of Los Angeles [1942] - Apparently, over 1400 rounds of anti aircraft shells were fired at the sky...which was officially explained away as a weather balloon in conjunction with flares & war nerves. Sereda mentions that in the Majestic 12 report, two craft of extra-terrestrial origin were taken to two seperate air-force bases after the incident.

X-15 Mach 6 Tests - Bob White testified that a rectangular object was cruising outside his cockpit window at Mach 6, eventually accelerating away. More than one Air Force test pilot has reported being observed during the era too, & not by anything manmade.

Roswell - Marcel's grandson, says that there are tapes of his father being hypnotized to determine what exactly it was his father brought home the night of the Roswell Crash. The tapes have never been released, but he said his grandfather believed until the day he died that he had debris from an alien craft that night.

Another pilot, could have been Bob White [can't rmember his name now] reported & testified that an alien craft landed briefly on a military airbase & briefly took off again. He said loads of pictures were taken & sent off to the Pentagon, only to become classified. Apparently, the best photographic evidence ever of alien craft.

I'll mention more topics as I get to them in the video, but whats the general consensus about Sereda? Is he a known loon, or is he fairly respected? Very interesting nonetheless, & the show is on youtube...though its parted up into 2 parts & not four like mine

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

OK, I watched the seconds part there, there's a big emphasis on anti-gravity in this one. Some really fascinating interviews with Boyd Bushman, who was a senior scientist/designer with Lockheed Martin [Military Contractor for the US Government]

He discusses in part, The Hutchison Effect, which is a claim by John Hutchison that he discovered a way to alter the effects of gravity, & in case actually create anti-gravity. It remains unproven, & the videos look a bit dubious in cases.

Bushman goes on to state, that Lockheed are researching 'other' formats of energy, which doesn't include wind/solar/nuclear etc, which have been theoretically proven are available. He also states that in many cases of UFO sightings, these are really 'some of the developments that we've been involved with'.

Ben Rich, the former head of Lockheed Skunk Works, has many fascinating quotes mentioned during the video...
    Ben Rich wrote:
    We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in Black Projects and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity...anything you can imagine, we already know how to do
    We now have the technology to take ET home
    - UCLA Alumni Speech
    The Air Force has given us a contract to take ET back home
    - 1993 Skunkworks Slide Presentation

One experiment Bushman talks about that he done before, was to force two neodymium magnets together by drilling through them & bolting them together, & putting a case around them. He'd also put beside it, an identical case with nothing in it. Then, he'd drop them to the ground to test Newtons theory. Amazingly, the one that had the paired magnets in it, always fell slower than the empty case.

Bushman shows us concept Nuclear Powered saucers, & talks briefly about a nuclear powered plane that actually flew.

I suppose the relevancy in this forum is that, given the credentials of Ben Rich & Boyd Bushman, & what they're saying, it seems like there's advanced technology out there that may or may not explain ufo's. Enjoying it so far, & well worth a watch

Another thing near the end, is a mention of a US Senator in the 50's being denied access to Wright-Patterson Air Force Base by General LeMay - maybe this is standard procedure I'm not sure, but I'll be reading up on it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

I finished this off this evening, parts 3 & 4. Part three has mostly witnesses & personal testimony about sightings of UFO's etc. Some very intriguing versions of events, & I find my interest in UFO's once again peaked.

Part 4 is similar, but features a segment about the space shuttle Columbia. Apparently, there were five photos taken of Columbia just prior to re-entry by a certain Dr Peter Goldie. They show an energy bolt cross over Columbia's vapour/heat trail, & redirect itself to eventually collide with the shuttle. The official explanation for this is the shuttle was hit with a bolt of some kind of high energy lightning...though it does seem quite high for that to be the case...who knows? It's proposed that it could have been some kind of weapon...

Here's one of the pics

ufo_attacks_columbia.jpg

There's more of Boyd Bushman, & he recounts [very carefully] about the pilot of a fighter jet, the fastest of its kind during the 40's, who reported a disc shaped object in his sights...that was accelerating away from him. Bushman said the pilot was instructed to 'use the weapon', & actually shot down the Roswell craft. Bushman said also, 'We've got all kinds of stuff out there' - meaning weapons...

I must say I find Bushman fascinating, for a man of his apparent intellect...I find it hard to believe he'd get a kick out of telling lies & false information. It could all just be a play on words though, he never really commits to saying anything about Aliens etc, just nods as Sereda's optimism.

It's all well worth a watch though, long enough, but there's some very interesting bits & pieces in it :) Here's a link to purely the Boyd Bushman stuff - http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8774776446626962537#

Advertisement