Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to book concert tickets so you're sitting beside friends?

Options
  • 12-06-2012 4:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭

Hi :)
    Me and 4 other friends are planning to see Cheryl on 4th October when she comes to Dublin.

We are planning on getting the pre-sale tickets on 20th June,which go on sale at 9am.

Just have a couple of queries if somebody could answer them,would be great.

1. The concert is seated. Out of these,which would be the best view/closest to the stage (flat seating,yellow tiered seating,green tiered seating or red tiered seating?)

2.How do we ensure we can all sit next to each other?

3.Does pre-sale tickets ensure you get the best seats?

A person on 02 told me on twitter to sign up for 02 priority tickets so I'd be able to get them 2 days before they go on general sale and once I have my code there'll be a link to Ticketmaster on the morning they go on sale :)

Thanks in advance for replies! :D
    I've never booked a cocert ticket before so I've no clue how these things work :p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

1. Flat is closest but view wise I prefer the 1st tier on all seated.
    2. You'll only get them all together if you book them all in the 1 go. Not sure how many tickets you can buy from the o2 priority code.
    3. Pre sales rarely get the best seats. Quick booking during general sale usually works out better.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Anniebell

Lollipop95 wrote: »
    Hi :)
    Me and 4 other friends are planning to see Cheryl on 4th October when she comes to Dublin.

We are planning on getting the pre-sale tickets on 20th June,which go on sale at 9am.

Just have a couple of queries if somebody could answer them,would be great.

1. The concert is seated. Out of these,which would be the best view/closest to the stage (flat seating,yellow tiered seating,green tiered seating or red tiered seating?)

2.How do we ensure we can all sit next to each other?

3.Does pre-sale tickets ensure you get the best seats?

A person on 02 told me on twitter to sign up for 02 priority tickets so I'd be able to get them 2 days before they go on general sale and once I have my code there'll be a link to Ticketmaster on the morning they go on sale :)

Thanks in advance for replies! :D
    I've never booked a cocert ticket before so I've no clue how these things work :p

Hiya,

Re the presale, check out her Official Site to see if there's a fan presale on. I got way better tickets through the Girls Aloud fan presale than the O2 one.
    As the previous poster said you'd need to book the 4 tickets together to ensure you're all seated together.

If you've never used TICKETMASTER before, practice now on any gig just so you're familiar with the process & you'll need to set up an account with them. Best to do this in advance to save you stressing the day of the tickets going on sale.
    HTH

Edited to add: just checked her official site www.cherylcole.com & there's a presale tomorrow morning at 9am.

Best of luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭Lollipop95

Hey guys,

which would be best for view and closet to front?

blue flat seating or the yellow tiered seating?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭EyesClosed

Lollipop95 wrote: »
    Hey guys,

which would be best for view and closet to front?

blue flat seating or the yellow tiered seating?

Flat seats are closer, and usually more expensive

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭Lollipop95

Oh so I guess I'd get a good view from the flat seating then? :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement