Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ios 6.0 dev question

• 12-06-2012 4:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭

Guys

A quick question for you, which version of ios 6 do you install on the ipad 64gb wifi and cellular 3rd generation which was bought in Ireland from Apple?
    Is it

iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation) but this says wifi only no 3G?
    iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (model for ATT)
    iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (model for Verizon)

Sorry guys don’t want to brick my ipad by installing the wrong version.
    :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,497 ✭✭✭✭guil

I'd imagine it's the AT&T one but I honestly haven't a clue if there would be any problems. AT&T use GSM networks like Ireland

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,153 ✭✭✭bkehoe

AT&T.

Also iTunes is clever enough to know not to load an incorrect firmware on a device. :)

Advertisement