Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smoke shop / Head shop in Dublin?

Options
  • 12-06-2012 4:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi, does anyone know if there is a place in dublin that sells smoking accesories or paraphernalia? I am not looking for any drugs or anything like that from head shops but I am looking to buy a grinder for someone. I know head shops will have them but I dont think there is any left in Dublin City. Thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

There's a headshop in Templebar and still one on South William St. I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭bc dub

Where Mary Street meets Capel Street, there is a good one there beside the camping/outdoor shops. I think its called nirvana. Also a sex shop too but the front of the shop is a good selection of grinders.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

bc dub wrote: »
    Where Mary Street meets Capel Street, there is a good one there beside the camping/outdoor shops. I think its called nirvana. Also a sex shop too but the front of the shop is a good selection of grinders.

Sorry to tell you, but that shop burned to the ground about 2 years ago.

Afaik there's still a Nirvana shop at the back of the Powerscourt Centre

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Weren't they all closed down a few years ago? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭bc dub

xzanti wrote: »
    Sorry to tell you, but that shop burned to the ground about 2 years ago.

Afaik there's still a Nirvana shop at the back of the Powerscourt Centre

It didn't. I was in it on Saturday gone. Maybe its not called nirvana, but it has not been burnt down.

edit: The shop in question is called glamworld. Or at least it was when google maps captured it.

• Advertisement

Weren't they all closed down a few years ago? :confused:

A lot of them closed after the mephadrone ban came in but there's still some going selling the same stuff they always sold pre-mephadrone.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

A lot of them closed after the mephadrone ban came in but there's still some going selling the same stuff they always sold pre-mephadrone.

Yeah just smoking stuff isn't it? Or are they still doing the legal stimulants?

xzanti wrote: »
    Yeah just smoking stuff isn't it? Or are they still doing the legal stimulants?

I'm afraid I've exhausted my knowledge of headshops here.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

If you're just looking for a grinder OP you'll find them in some pound type shops, definitely the new one that has opened on the north circular road beside Des Kellys has them near the counter. I'd say the one beside tescos in Phibsboro has them too since it sells filters and rolling papers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭SteoL

There's a headshop in Templebar and still one on South William St. I think.

What he said.

• Advertisement
Advertisement