Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FRENCH-Higher Level Junior Cert 2012

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭TadhgSk

jd6920s wrote: »
    It wasnt funny how easy french was :) the only thing I couldnt get was in the listening about what did the father buy :confused: Anyone get the answer ?

I said he bought a snake

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭OwlYouNeed

I think there was something about decorating what the father had bought.... I put down Christmas tree. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭A7XGirl

TadhgSk wrote: »
    jd6920s wrote: »
    It wasnt funny how easy french was :) the only thing I couldnt get was in the listening about what did the father buy :confused: Anyone get the answer ?

I said he bought a snake
    Thats what I wrote too, oh well it's too late now.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Hannah_2012

just looking at the paper on the sec website, what was Antoines job? Left that one blank. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭OwlYouNeed

just looking at the paper on the sec website, what was Antoines job? Left that one blank. :P

Doctor I think. Was he the second person who spoke about himself.(Part B in the listening?)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭Troxck

OwlYouNeed wrote: »
    Doctor I think. Was he the second person who spoke about himself.(Part B in the listening?)

Yes, it was a Doctor. He said medicine, no idea about the French spelling but I recognised it was a doctor. At least now I can drop French

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭blobcat

Did anyone else notice that the verb 'jeter' was used a lot? I didn't recognise it but presumed it meant 'to throw.' Luckily I was right.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Barry1000

How did people get on?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,188 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I think they've mostly left school now.
    Old thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement