Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What to get the girl who has...

Options
  • 12-06-2012 6:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,920 ✭✭✭

Hey,

My sister is turning 20 next month, and I don't want to get her a voucher or just throw money into a card. I really have no idea what a 20 y/o girl might want or appreciate, so I'm turning to the fine denizens of The Ladies' Lounge to help! Any ideas appreciated. She's not really into anything in particular, and I'd be looking to spend around €60 (what can I say, I'm up there with Greece in the cash flow stakes).

Any ideas appreciated.

Muchos gracias.

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

Moved from The Ladies Lounge

• Registered Users Posts: 20,430 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

A rabbit.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,695 ✭✭✭December2012

I think its lovely to get good / expensive make up and for 60 you would get loads.

I'm assuming you are male - would you know what make up she uses?

If you don't, Benefit do some great boxes and you could get one or two of those. Their boxes have different products in them. I like the Tattletale one, or the realness of concealness, or the eyes have it ones.

so you can buy them for me if you like?:P

Advertisement