Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus route through or to Roxboro Rd

• 12-06-2012 6:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi,

I'm getting a new job on Roxboro road but keeping my place in castletroy. so I'm willing to bus it to work everyday. someone told me that once I get to Williams street there's a private bus service or something that goes from there and stops outside the tesco there! just wondering if anyone knows anything or another way to get there besides taxi walking or biking!

hope ye can help

Thanks
    Rfx

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Reaperfx wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm getting a new job on Roxboro road but keeping my place in castletroy. so I'm willing to bus it to work everyday. someone told me that once I get to Williams street there's a private bus service or something that goes from there and stops outside the tesco there! just wondering if anyone knows anything or another way to get there besides taxi walking or biking!

hope ye can help

Thanks
    Rfx

The 303 and 306 both depart William Street and serve the Roxboro Road! It goes every 15 minutes from 8am to 6.15pm and hourly afterwards til 10pm.

Stops at CBS, St. Anne's day hospital, Janesboro Church and the 306 stops at Presentation Convent (closest stop to Tesco).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

Would it maybe be easier to get the 308(university bus childers road route) and get off the stop just after the ballysimon roundabout, its not that long of a walk - 10 to 15 mins max.
    I live on childers road and before I had the car would walk to Tesco to do my shopping - bypassing Dunnes.(but thats another topic)

Advertisement