Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

**Accounting...Before/After**

167891012»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭smithy77

I did Q.1 and i reckon i can at least get 60/120 in that, ratios were grand and the theory question was easy, I did the first part of service firms and overhead apportionment part of Q.8 but i never did Budgeting. Hopefully I can pass!

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭RedTexan

For the cash flow, was the disposal of buildings 101000?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭padocon

The good news is... no more accounting!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭emmamurphy233

I hate the uncertainty with Accounting! Like I have no idea how I did at all. I think I did really well but I don't know, I could have made loads of mistakes. :/

• Registered Users Posts: 30 insua

Yeow I'll never have to do a statement of capital again!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭milosh

Booom! wrote: »
    While there's a teacher online, will I get marks for calculating the relevant ratios for the part b even if the theory was wrong? I thought the ratios in the box were for last year, but they were actually projected ratios :(

thanks

You will get the marks for the ratios being correct and may even get some marks for some of your theory. It should be possible to get up to 25/35 for part B making the mistake over the year.. The reason it was only 35 marks and not 45 or 50 for part B is that they expect many students to make the same mistake of assuming the projected ratios were from last year and not next

• Registered Users Posts: 21 ACBBFG

RedTexan wrote: »
    For the cash flow, was the disposal of buildings 101000?

Yeah think that's what I said.

Advertisement