Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drumcondra social or volunteer groups

Options
  • 12-06-2012 7:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

Hi,
    I have a relative who will be moving to Drumcondra and she is about 62 years old and has just retired.
    I would like to help her make new friends in that area and widen her social circle, it can be hard at that age sometimes trying to find things to do in the day.

I'm just wondering is there any social groups or volunteer groups in the 55 - 68 age bracket in that locality or in the wider Dublin 9 area,
    Thank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭gizmorox

Mr.Triffid wrote: »
    Hi,
    I have a relative who will be moving to Drumcondra and she is about 62 years old and has just retired.
    I would like to help her make new friends in that area and widen her social circle, it can be hard at that age sometimes trying to find things to do in the day.

I'm just wondering is there any social groups or volunteer groups in the 55 - 68 age bracket in that locality or in the wider Dublin 9 area,
    Thank you

Corpus Christi Parish hall on Homefarm Road Drumcondra,lots of classes for older people,bingo,ladies club etc.

Advertisement