Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Harry Redknapp has left Spurs... AVB next?

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭Dickerty

amiable wrote: »
    Kyle Walker was bought from Sheff United for approx £5 million and was a product of their youth team.

When Modric arrived first he struggled to adapt to the EPL. Forget his fee he was struggling.

Correct on Walker, I had forgotten they signed him after he'd broke into the SU team.

And Modric struggled because Ramos tried to play him like Lucas, at the back of midfield collecting off the defence to start attacks. Harry then pushed him into the advanced midfield position where he was playing before, which is not exactly rocket science...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,206 ✭✭✭✭amiable

My point stands. Modric was struggling when he first arrived. Harry got the best out of him.
    Im not his biggest fan but credit where credit is due imo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭MoscowFlyer

This whole thing runs a lot deeper than just results. Levy has made a big call and I think it's the right one. Harry does nothing but mouth of to the media about how he needs this and that and how it's up to the chairman. I think Levy just had enough of him and pulled the trigger. Spurs are in a pretty good position, I think they are an attractive club for a top quality manager, will be very interested to see who they get.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭electrobanana

From Paddy Power twitter AVB now 4/11 for spurs job expect the market to be suspended shortly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

'Arry

'Frankly, I wouldn’t swap England’s front six for any at this tournament – including Spain’s'

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/harry-redknapp-backs-englands-attack-889178

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Quite the comment that

Probably Andy Carroll is the makeweight. I agree with 'Arry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Probably Andy Carroll is the makeweight. I agree with 'Arry.

You would, you love yourself

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

Prelimenary Negotiations begun with Blanc according to Sky Sports News and a couple of other sources.

What's Dave Whelan saying?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

What's Dave Whelan saying?
    We haven't been in contact with Martinez but he wouldn't stop him from talking to us.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich

So...has Harry left Spurs or does anyone know yet? :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

mike65 wrote: »
    I just know hes going to come back and haunt us. :(

Advertisement