Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reardens bouncers

Options
13»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

Sorry but why would you want to be in a pub where they do that to you ???? Why do the bouncers do this to you? How do you get a drink if they don't talk to you? ... I'm finding this a bit hard to understand
    I hadn't been in there in ages, I didn't know it was going to happen. Yes I was able to get a drink but I wasn't able to talk to anyone. The band were excellent though so I'm glad I got to see them. This is not the first time it's happened and I'm trying to ignore it but it's difficult.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 994 ✭✭✭carbon nanotube

Bouncers in Reardens/Havanas come under fire for their less than pleasant behaviour.

http://cork.studenty.me/2012/06/12/big-trouble-in-little-havana-browns-cork-bouncers-criticised/

What do ye think of them and the place in general. I've yet to go there myself. Doesn't sound great to be honest.

they are nobs of the highest order.

have not met such retarded bouncers ever, and i have frequented quite a few places around the world. mosquito's have a higher IQ than them

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭castie

Locking this.

Too many insults and accusations flying around.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement