Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photobox 50% off code (excludes postage)

Options
  • 12-06-2012 8:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

I placed order of 500 photos, worked out at 3cent each and €13.49 for delivery so I think €28.49 for 500 photos delivered is good value.

Offer code: IE50PIP
    2 Day Sale: ends Midnight Thursday

http://www.photobox.ie/
    Minimum order value is €20 to get discount

Anyone who uses photobox should be aware of their pricing (with or without the discount):

440 photos @ 0.08 each = €35.20 + €10.09 postage = €45.29

increasing the number of photos to 500 actually lowers the overall price
    500 photos @ 0.06 each = €30.00 + €13.49 postage = €43.49

(so in this example without a discount code adding an extra 60 photos actually lowered the price I'd have to pay)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭fl4pj4ck

just create a new account by inviting yourself, and get 100 free prints, and only pay 4.58 p&p
    works every time

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Lima Golf

Thanks op! I just uploaded 600 photos to my laptop today and was wondering where to print them. Great deal. Looked at other sites and it was 60 odd euro to print them and have them delivered.

Advertisement