Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RSC Pitch & Putt

Options
  • 12-06-2012 8:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭

Hello

Does anybody know the opening hours for the course?

I tried ringing earlier (no answer) and I can't seem to find

them online.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭johnnykilo

It's at least 9 - 5 anyway. I'm pretty sure they stay open til around 7 or 8 during Summer as long as there's not a match on. They don't rent out clubs anymore either as they said people were stealing them. It was obviously too much hassle for them to put a deposit system in place, so they just stopped completely :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭tramoreman

theres a pitch and putt course in tramore if in terested its in westown in tramore and it hires out clubs

• Registered Users Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭south

went to play in there Rsc one Saturday at around 2 and we were told that they were closed. They had already taken in the flags

The opening hours have gone weird there for some reason. I called out some evenings where they should have been open but they were shut..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭johnnykilo

south wrote: »
    went to play in there Rsc one Saturday at around 2 and we were told that they were closed. They had already taken in the flags

Maybe there was a match or something on in the RSC? They close up the pitch & putt early if there's an event going on in the main part later.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭south

No matches on that day in the Rsc or that weekend as far as I remember. Ended up going to Ashgrove. lovely course

Advertisement