Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exam result

• 12-06-2012 8:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi
    I just recieved my final year exam results and I recieved pass. However in the overall result I recieved Stage Incomplete because i did not pass my dissertation in semester 1.
    I understand that I have to repeat this module but does this mean that although im only going to recieve a max of 40% in the repeat, are my results i just recieved gone for good in regards to recieved a 1st r 2nd class honours?? Is it not possible to recieve and honours at all and just a pass in my overall result???

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭letsbet

You can still get an honours. Before you couldn't but they changed it recently. If you get 40% on your thesis would your overall average be good enough for an honours?

Advertisement