Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

**D.C.G...Before/After**

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭celtic10000

Did anyone actuly measure the dihedral angle for either planes (B-3) or Surface Geometry (C-3) ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Osric

Did anyone actuly measure the dihedral angle for either planes (B-3) or Surface Geometry (C-3) ?

For b-3, I got 76-ish for the angle
    For c-3, I got 124 or something like that
    For h (b-3) I got 48 mm

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭celtic10000

Osric wrote: »
    For b-3, I got 76-ish for the angle
    For c-3, I got 124 or something like that
    For h (b-3) I got 48 mm

i got like 85 degrees for c-3 but i had no clue what i was doing :P was the 48mm taken from plan as the distance between D and F ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭NegativeCreep

Did anyone else love convention centre question? I thought it was really hard at first glance but it turned out to be really easy!

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭MattHelders

Did anyone else love convention centre question? I thought it was really hard at first glance but it turned out to be really easy!

Yeah, it was fairly simple. Except I did the semi-elipse at the bottom using the concentric circles method. Only realised after I did it that you had to use the elements. Nearly ran out of time because of it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 167 ✭✭Lynchy747

KatieODea wrote: »
    What I did anyway was I made a profile of the land above the line PQR, you know, like you were looking at it as an elevation and it looked like a load of hills. Then I found the lowest point on the land (it was between the two 50 contour lines) and took that straight down and that was the point of vertical bore hole. That could be terribly wrong, but I hope I was right.

That's exactly it. You've just made me realise how wrong I was :D

Advertisement