Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

album art image files

Options
  • 12-06-2012 10:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi.

htc desire on 2.2.2, factory unlocked, phone not rooted, 32gb micro sd.

I've had an issue when playing music albums (folder on the sd with the songs and say album front cover / rear cover jpgs) .... when I playback the album (stock music player or winamp ..makes no difference) I encounter this problem.

The issue I'm having is that the image displayed when any song from the album is being played is the cd rear cover image instead of the front cover ... Now here's the strange part - I connect my phone with the data cable to my pc and browse the folder and I've manually deleted the cd rear cover image that I don't want ... but when I go back in to play the album in question the music player on my phone is still displaying the cd rear cover image.

I've searched my phone using astro to see if I can find the images or thumbnails that I want to delete but can't find the images and I can't understand where the music player is pulling the image from, because as I said already I've deleted the image from the album folder.

Any android experts out there that can tell me where the image file is hiding out and how I can get rid of it, as I only want the album front cover displayed when I play the album or any songs from the album in question.

Thanks a million folks.

Comments

Advertisement