Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DL - 2014

Options
  • 12-06-2012 11:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi guys!

It seems that the DL 2013 is already closed up.

Do we know yet about the next round? Which I am presuming will be the 2014 one?

Thank you!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭silja

Yep, DV 2014 entries will be open in early October (I think 4th, but not 100% sure) until early November. You will, find out the results on 1st May 2013.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Bacon_Lover

Wonderful!

Is there a website that alerts you of the opening date?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭silja

There isn't a website that will email you or anything, but this is the official website where you can learn more, and closer to the date will have the opening date: http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/types/types_1322.html

It is usually 12 noon eastern standard time on a Tuesday, hence me saying likely the 4th. It doesn't matter what day you apply though, as long as it is within the 1 month entrance period.

Advertisement