Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Are you in Balbriggan? do you want to be my hero?

• 12-06-2012 11:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭

so my flight is at six in the morning, and my printer has decided to freak out and not work. Is there anyone in Balbriggan or near enough that could print my boarding pass and I will come collect it from you? I will pay you! Please help!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭eth0

Balbriggan forum.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

I could be your hero baby!! I could kiss away the pain oh yeah!!!

I cannot help never even heard of Balbriggan but I saw an opportunity to be a twat and I took it. Good day and good luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

I think the internet kiosks have printing facilities in Dublin airport now.

Could be wrong though.

Don't take my word for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

so my flight is at six in the morning, and my printer has decided to freak out and not work. Is there anyone in Balbriggan or near enough that could print my boarding pass and I will come collect it from you? I will pay you! Please help!

I read that as partner not printer :pac:

I would help you if I could but not in Dublin. Print at the airport maybe?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

anyone any idea how much the printers at the airport are?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 769 ✭✭✭Diego Maradona

Depends, are you female and good looking?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 682 ✭✭✭Xantia

If it was me - I would go to the nearest Tesco, buy the cheapest printer, print out the tickets, and worry about the printers on my return....

Depends, are you female and good looking?

yes ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

who you flying with? aer lingus have their own check in and you can print for free.

• Advertisement

hondasam wrote: »
    who you flying with? aer lingus have their own check in and you can print for free.

ryanair!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

My wife who works in dublin airport tells me there is pprinting stations on arrivals. If you are unfortunate enough to experience a paper outage just go up to the information desk and they will give you a couple of sheets.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Peetrik

My wife who works in dublin airport tells me there is pprinting stations on arrivals. If you are unfortunate enough to experience a paper outage just go up to the information desk and they will give you a couple of sheets.

I'd be wary of this, if they can charge what they do for a sandwich they probably wouldn't hesitate to try charge you a tenner for a blank page.

I'd love to help you as I've seen you photo but I don't live anywhere near Balbriggan.
    If you get properly stuck I'd suggest trying any of the airport hotels between yourself and the airport or failing that, the likes of spar etc sometimes do printing.

Hope you get sorted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

Don't rely on those kiosks, awful things.

Phone a friend or alternatively get your ass into an internet cafe.

Yeah I dont wanna risk it because knowing my luck it will be out of order, No one I know lives anywhere near me, and there arent any internet cafes either!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 890 ✭✭✭A Law

could be wrong but don't u have to print off ryanair tickets 4hours in advance of departure if its self service?

could be wrong but don't u have to print off ryanair tickets 4hours in advance of departure if its self service?

no, you just have to check in online at least 4 hours before the flight, which Ive done. I have the pdf of the passes saved. I just need to print them off

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭agrif06

You need to print them off 4 hours in advance. At the airport Ryanair will print them for you up to 40 minutes before the flight - I think the fee is €40 per person

EDIT - just saw that you have the pdf so you should be OK - though you still need to find someone to print them

I will make you a better deal so... If you want to e mail me the pass i can print it now and give it to my wife to bring into work. If you worried i will text you back my phone number...

Its all i canm really do for you at this point.....

Let me know as quick as you can.

I will make you a better deal so... If you want to e mail me the pass i can print it now and give it to my wife to bring into work. If you worried i will text you back my phone number...

Its all i canm really do for you at this point.....

Let me know as quick as you can.

Im gonna be at the airport at about half 5, flight is at ten to seven! so will have to past security well before then! is that too early?

• Advertisement

Just remember you have to check in 4hrs before a Ryanair flight, after which time you can't print boarding passes.

Im gonna be at the airport at about half 5, flight is at ten to seven! so will have to past security well before then! is that too early?

It is i am sorry.... Well then let me try one more. I live in duleek.

30min roughly from balbriggan.... Will print it now and wait up... Its up to you.

Yeah I dont wanna risk it because knowing my luck it will be out of order, No one I know lives anywhere near me, and there arent any internet cafes either!

All the printers will not be out of order. You will be ok printing at the airport.

30min roughly from balbriggan.... Will print it now and wait up... Its up to you.

yeah that would be awesome, do you wanna pm me your email address and your phone number? I will give you a call and get your address! and email the pass

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭wilkie2006

Fair play. Sound fella. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭Smidge

Joey, Are you her saviour??? ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 604 ✭✭✭tempura

Go to local Hotel in town centre , they would probably do it for you for a few quid.

yeah that would be awesome, do you wanna pm me your email address and your phone number? I will give you a call and get your address! and email the pass

Doing it now... Dont be too late i am up with the kids.
    wilkie2006 wrote: »
    Fair play. Sound fella. :)

Thank you....repay me someday...
    mishkalucy wrote: »
    Joey, Are you her saviour??? ;)

You can call me jesus christ :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Joey gonna get some ass :pac:

*disclaimer. Untrue lies and slander......mebee

• Advertisement

Doing it now... Dont be too late i am up with the kids.

Thank you....repay me someday...

You can call me jesus christ :)

Will leave the house as soon as I get the address :)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Can you save as pdf and board with your phone with ryanair?

Im only 5 minutes away and the printer in my basement works perfectly.

The bulb is gone but the printer is just down the bottom of the stairs, honest...

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭cristoir

I hope this works out well for you Sarannewrap.

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭AhInFairness

Peetrik wrote: »

I'd love to help you as I've seen you photo....

Yeah, that's not creepy at all...

Because we post our pictures in know your nerds in the hope that no fellow boardsies ever looks at them?

• Advertisement

Aw, sh*t like this makes me love peeps.
    Enjoy your trip Sarannewrap!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭wilkie2006

Peetrik wrote: »

I'd love to help you as I've seen you photo

Ah, too much like Kenneth Williams for my liking ;)

AhInFairness, she is a ride!

Haha fine, I'm just being honest, if she was minging I probably wouldn't be as arsed helping

AhInFairness, she is a ride!

bahaha thanks whoopsadaisydoodles :P I will also enjoy my trip big style!!!

• Advertisement

Joey gonna get some ass :pac:

*disclaimer. Untrue lies and slander......mebee

Only me and saranne know why we are laughing at this comment now... :D

Only me and saranne know why we are laughing at this comment now... :D

This is how viscous rumors start :P

This is how viscous rumors start :P

vis·cous Adjective /ˈviskəs/

Having a thick, sticky consistency between solid and liquid; having a high viscosity. ;)

Yeah Im in the middle of drying my hair ans wasnt paying attention to what I was writing :P the fact it wasnt underlined as being the wrong spelling didnt help!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

Yeah Im in the middle of drying my hair ans wasnt paying attention to what I was writing :P the fact it wasnt underlined as being the wrong spelling didnt help!

Is that the hair on your head or the hair on your ans?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,503 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

Doing your hair up all nice for Joey :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,833 ✭✭✭✭Armin_Tamzarian

Can't you just check-in at the Ryanair desk :confused:
    I've never brought a printout to the Airport, I've always just shown my passport.

Can't you just check-in at the Ryanair desk :confused:
    I've never brought a printout to the Airport, I've always just shown my passport.

Dear Armin,

Thanks for the €60.

Kisses,

Michael

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

Am i the only one delighted to be getting a new **** scenario out of this thread?

Good night ya bunch of filthy animals..... Job done and dusted michael o leary wont be a happy man :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement