Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lumia 900

Options
  • 12-06-2012 11:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭

It's not an Iphone.

Apart from that, it's been released in the US, April 8th. It's been released in the UK May 14th but it's still not available in Ireland.:mad:

The one good thing is the OS should be glitch free but at this stage, I just want one.

Any comments?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,395 ✭✭✭AntiVirus

You can buy it on Amazon.de for 545 euros. Not sure when its coming out here?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭DjFlin

I've got a Lumia 800, and its great. Couldn't bring myself to fork out the cash for the bigger screen (Same resolution), front facing camera (I'd never use it) and 4G (In Ireland? LOL!)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

DjFlin wrote: »
    I've got a Lumia 800, and its great. Couldn't bring myself to fork out the cash for the bigger screen (Same resolution), front facing camera (I'd never use it) and 4G (In Ireland? LOL!)

Actually the amount of detail in the 900's screen should be higher. Apparently it doesnt use the PenTile Matrix arrangement which will male the details and fine text better. Sometimes when I put the 800 against my Titan the screen resolution on the 800 looks insufficient just cause of pentile matrix when trying to read fine small text. I love amoled screens, I hate that the majority of them carry that crappy pentile matrix which lowers the ppi like hell.

Though at this stage, 900 is a silly buy, WP8 is gonna be here in a couple of months. Its not worth it right now.

Advertisement