Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CBT in Limerick?

• 12-06-2012 11:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I've recently been diagnosed with GAD (generalised anxiety disorder) and my GP told me I should start CBT. I tried Mindfulness before but that was just a waste a time. I know CBT is for me but I'm finding it really hard to locate a CB therapist in Limerick. Does anybody know of one? I'd really appreciate any help you could give me.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,485 ✭✭✭✭Ickle Magoo

As per the forum charter:
    While we encourage discussion on the various ways of treating phobias, we often also get requests for recommendations for professionals in particular geographical areas.

We cannot give specific professional recommendations - you should choose a therapist based on how well YOU get on with them not how well someone else does & any thread asking for recommendations will be locked.

There is an excellent thread in the Psychology Forum on how to go about finding a counsellor, therapist or psychologist for yourself HERE which we recommend you read instead.

You can google or use the golden pages to find therapists in your area.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement