Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Have you ever made love to a married woman/man?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,598 ✭✭✭✭prinz

syndeyfife wrote: »
    I want a shag? Not an engagement ring....

If all you wanted was a shag, you wouldn't be getting off on the thrill of sleeping with a married man, because there'd be no difference between a married man and an unmarried man. The fact that you specifically mentioned the thrill of shagging a married man in your earlier post indicates that it's more than just sex. Ask me, it's a self-esteem issue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭mauzo

prinz wrote: »
    If all you wanted was a shag, you wouldn't be getting off on the thrill of sleeping with a married man, because there'd be no difference between a married man and an unmarried man. The fact that you specifically mentioned the thrill of shagging a married man in your earlier post indicates that it's more than just sex. Ask me, it's a self-esteem issue.

I wasnt asking you, and trust me...theres nothing wrong with my self esteem! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Wadi

This thread is driving me crazy!! Havent had any action since December..pathetic?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

Syn, I think we're the boards bikes;):D

tour de boards event on lads..... get your cycling shorts on :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭shopaholic01

Hello ladies, how you doin?

Your signature says it all really;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,598 ✭✭✭✭prinz

I wasnt asking you, and trust me...theres nothing wrong with my self esteem! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Yet you go on radio chat shows and here desperate for attention.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 502 ✭✭✭BeerSteakBirds

Yes but she didn't tell me. I wasn't serious about her and it didn't last for long but she didn't tell me and even worse her sister didn't tell me either. I pity the spouse in these situations. If hes reading this then sorry for your troubles.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,705 ✭✭✭Johro

I want a shag? Not an engagement ring....
    You can get a shag from single guys. Can't be too difficult.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

:D

Class.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scioch

Wadi wrote: »
    This thread is driving me crazy!! Havent had any action since December..pathetic?!

Get yourself a wedding ring.

prinz wrote: »
    Yet you go on radio chat shows and here desperate for attention.

Hahaha dont make me laugh, they asked a question and I answered it.

I was the only female to admit to it as well.

Im open, if you see that as looking for attention then thats fine by me. I couldnt give a monkeys what you think. Hope you enjoyed the show, I wont the tickets that night too :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Wadi

LordSmeg wrote: »
    Get yourself a wedding ring.

And that makes what difference?!

Hahaha dont make me laugh, they asked a question and I answered it.

Im open, if you see that as looking for attention then thats fine by me. I couldnt give a monkeys what you think. Hope you enjoyed the show, I wont the tickets that night too :D

fair play to ya... now all ya need do is send in a cv to rte radio and u might get your own show ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scioch

Wadi wrote: »
    And that makes what difference?!

Bitches love married men.

fair play to ya... now all ya need do is send in a cv to rte radio and u might get your own show ;)

It would be on very late :p

• Advertisement

It would be on very late :p

pervert shift eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭tightropetom

Making love and f*cking are worlds apart OP, as different as night and day.

Yes, "making love" is what a woman does when a man is f*cking her. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Varied

Lovely people in here.

And they say romance is dead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Varied

Bein cheated by someone who is supposed to love you is the worst feeling in the world.

I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭Doc

I was with a married woman once when I was about 22 she was about 26 I met her in a club and we went back to a friend of her's house I didn't know until after she had a husband. She was smoking hot and I was a horny single young fella I didn't really think about the husband. I didn't have an afar with the girl just a one off tryst so I don’t really fell guilt towards the guy. Obviously there is something wrong with a relationship if someone is cheating. She decided to do it I didn’t force her into it. The one who the married person cheats with is in my opinion far less to blame then the cheater.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 502 ✭✭✭BeerSteakBirds

Doc wrote: »
    I was with a married woman once when I was about 22 she was about 26 I met her in a club and we went back to a friend of her's house I didn't know until after she had a husband. She was smoking hot and I was a horny single young fella I didn't really think about the husband. I didn't have an afar with the girl just a one off tryst so I don’t really fell guilt towards the guy. Obviously there is something wrong with a relationship if someone is cheating. She decided to do it I didn’t force her into it. The one who the married person cheats with is in my opinion far less to blame then the cheater.

I find it interesting how the friend covers up for her. I have seen that many times before. A lot of the time the friend is also having affairs and using the other one as a cover story in the same way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭Jen Pigs Fly

DID YA EVER RAAAAPE SOMEONE!

One of my (ex)mates cheats on his missus, I fell out with him over it. She'd do anything for him, thinks he's great. I think it's lousy and I couldn't respect anyone who cheats, male or female.

DID YA EVER RAAAAPE SOMEONE!
    No but I murdered me dinner. Ffs.

You're so honest.:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Wattle

Yes but never again. Way too much trouble and I lost a few friends over it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭John Doe1

Only if I really hated the guy she was married to, otherwise could not be bothered with it

Johro wrote: »
    You're so honest.:rolleyes:

It wasnt this question they asked.....it was something else.

Which is making me wonder if whoever said they heard me, actually heard me or someone else....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭Jen Pigs Fly

No but I murdered me dinner. Ffs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dyuxRA2gis

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Yeah, I had a brief affair with a married man a few years back.

I was lonely, had bad self-esteem issues after a break up and he was somebody to help me forget how low I was feeling at the time.

Didn't work, though. I felt guilty as hell throughout the affair and broke it off after a couple of weeks. Went for councilling instead which helped a lot more.

I certainly didn't do it just for kicks, nor was I proud of it. It was a fukcing shameful thing to do.

Yeah, I had a brief affair with a married man a few years back.

I was lonely, had bad self-esteem issues after a break up and he was somebody to help me forget how low I was feeling at the time.

Didn't work, though. I felt guilty as hell throughout the affair and broke it off after a couple of weeks. Went for councilling instead which helped a lot more.

I certainly didn't do it just for kicks, nor was I proud of it. It was a fukcing shameful thing to do.
    I can see how that could happen, when like you say you're at a low point in your life, or you feel you need some love and attention and it's there on offer, or you get pissed at a party and end up in bed together, it's the people who carry on affairs for ages and think they're real clever or the ones who get their kicks from 'stealing' husbands/wives/boyfriends/girlfriends I really don't care for.

• Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭Vicar in a tutu

No i wouldnt do it. If you want a thrill have a danger **** :)
    I think it is self esteem. Proving to yourself you can have someone thats unavailable. I would feel absolutely devastated for the guys wife. There are plenty of single men out there.. you can find your '' thrill'' other ways.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,270 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Been there but was never proud of it...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

I can see how that could happen, when like you say you're at a low point in your life, or you feel you need some love and attention and it's there on offer, or you get pissed at a party and end up in bed together, it's the people who carry on affairs for ages and think they're real clever or the ones who get their kicks from 'stealing' husbands/wives/boyfriends/girlfriends I really don't care for.

Yeah, I don't understand the mindset of people who specifically seek out other people's partners just for the hell of it.

If it's no strings sex you're after, there are plenty of available men out there willing to comply. If you're targetting someone with a ring on their finger, it's not just the sex you're after...there's deeper issues going on somewhere there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,664 ✭✭✭policarp

It's a fantasy or a fetish for a lot of married people.If you want to do it, do it.But be careful, it can lead to financial ruin. . .

• Registered Users Posts: 3,956 ✭✭✭Doc Ruby

Yeah, husband was a Honger gangster, I make no apologies.

Yeah, I don't understand the mindset of people who specifically seek out other people's partners just for the hell of it.

If it's no strings sex you're after, there are plenty of available men out there willing to comply. If you're targetting someone with a ring on their finger, it's not just the sex you're after...there's deeper issues going on somewhere there.

Jeez, I have no self esteem issues....no daddy issues, no issues.

I wish people would stop trying to make excuses for the crappy things i do, because I dont!! Sometimes in life, people are just sh*tty. I must be one of those people.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭StinkySocs

One of my mates had an affair with a married man for about 6 months, about 9 years ago...she hated his wife, the opportunity arose :rolleyes: and she took it.
    9 years later...I don't think she'd do it again or else I don't think we'd be friends too much drama that went with it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,116 ✭✭✭RDM_83 again

Jeez, I have no self esteem issues....no daddy issues, no issues.

I wish people would stop trying to make excuses for the crappy things i do, because I dont!! Sometimes in life, people are just sh*tty. I must be one of those people.

I don't think they were were making excuses for you? If it makes you feel any better though I believe you* and just think your a bit of a b@tch/sociopath.

*I don;t actually believe you about the issues thing though really either but it doesn't change the other part!

ps presume I'm getting an infraction/ban for this :(
    hat its at its not

I don't think they were were making excuses for you? If it makes you feel any better though I believe you* and just think your a bit of a b@tch/sociopath.

*I don;t actually believe you about the issues thing though really either but it doesn't change the other part!

ps presume I'm getting an infraction/ban for this :(
    hat its at its not

Nope, still no issues....maybe Im not looking deep enough?? :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Spread

For about 2 years virtually every night
    For about 30 years twice a week
    For about 10 years once a week
    And now - just whenever I get the urge

All this with the same married woman :p

Nope, still no issues....maybe Im not looking deep enough?? :rolleyes:

Everybody has some issues about something, knowing what they are and dealing with them is a lot healthier than denying them.

Like I know the men involved are the ones that are actually doing wrong but do you honestly have no empathy at all for their partners?

How do you feel about your friends that are in relationships?

This post took me 5 minutes to type and my rates are $200 an hour so that will be a tenner please ;)

Edit: I'm up too late my maths skills have gone to Shiite :(

Everybody has some issues about something, knowing what they are and dealing with them is a lot healthier than denying them.

Like I know the men involved are the ones that are actually doing wrong but do you honestly have no empathy at all for their partners?

How do you feel about your friends that are in relationships?

This post took me 5 minutes to type and my rates are $200 an hour so that will be a tenner please ;)

Edit: I'm up too late my maths skills have gone to Shiite :(

I have absolutely no issues. I have no self esteem problems, at all.

I am care free, laid back, happy as a pig in sh*t. Love my life, wouldnt change a thing!

Like i said I feel bad for the wife at home sometimes, but its never been an on going affair, not that that makes it any better, I know.

I dont see why everything has to be caused by someone having issues. It gives me a little extra thrill. Forbidden fruit. End of!

• Advertisement

I dont see why everything has to be caused by someone having issues. It gives me a little extra thrill. Forbidden fruit. End of!

But you doing married men isn't even really that "forbidden" for yourself there's no potential repercussions for you , in the case of one night stands that your talking about its the men that are really having the breaking the rules thrill, or is the thrill the fact that these guys would cheat on their partners to be with you the thrill? If it is thats a pretty unhealthy way to get validation in my 'completely unprofessional and rather lacking in life experience' opinion.

But you doing married men isn't even really that "forbidden" for yourself there's no potential repercussions for you , in the case of one night stands that your talking about its the men that are really having the breaking the rules thrill, or is the thrill the fact that these guys would cheat on their partners to be with you the thrill? If it is thats a pretty unhealthy way to get validation in my 'completely unprofessional and rather lacking in life experience' opinion.

Bit of both, are we done assessing me now? Can we settle on the fact that I like cheap thrills, have no issues but am a bit of b*tch??

Or how about, I now realise the errors of my ways!! I wont do it again, Im sorry, I feel terrible etc...?

Or how about, I now realise the errors of my ways!! I wont do it again, Im sorry, I feel terrible etc...?

Thats perfect would you like to be the first guest on the tv show I'm trying to sell TV3, I've already legally changed my first name to Dr. in preparation and practiced a very judgmental face and now I've proved I can browbeat people into my point of view.

ps can you cry on demand?

Thats perfect would you like to be the first guest on the tv show I'm trying to sell TV3, I've already legally changed my first name to Dr. in preparation and practiced a very judgmental face and now I've proved I can browbeat people into my point of view.

ps can you cry on demand?

No I dont cry, ever.

Sh*t maybe I do have issues?!? Can I get priority on that show and be the first guest? Ill set the bar really low, I promise!

• Advertisement
Advertisement