Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Have you ever made love to a married woman/man?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,116 ✭✭✭RDM_83 again

syndeyfife wrote: »
    No I dont cry, ever.

Sh*t maybe I do have issues?!? Can I get priority on that show and be the first guest? Ill set the bar really low, I promise!

Thats great! Do you have a sister who hates you too? failing that its a diet of Frey Bentos pies for the next month.

Now I'm off too get upto some illegitimate shenanigans with a highly inappropriate woman just like my idols.
    Dr Phil had an affair with one of his clients and Jeremy Kyle has been accused of perving on a 16 year old (and as far as I know never sued for libel over it)

• Registered Users Posts: 4 crimsonshadow

I am married. 32 years old and had an affair lasting about a year with a 19 year old. A year before that we had texted each other for a full year but never met up until i had an overnite for work and she had no place to stay. We had sex and met up many times after for amazing sex.
    We were far too close in that we knew each other so much from constant texting and it was just like a relationship except of course it was all hiding in the shadows etc.
    Today its over 7 months. I pulled away and stopped texting her as much cos i realised i started to like her too much and started to get jealous of her goin out and having sex with other guys (id had children so getting none at home). Why did i do it? Loneliness, midlife crisis, self esteem plus Im a man and the sex was great. Why did she do it? I think she liked the excitement and it was the attention from men and her friends she craved. From our texting she was promiscuous and secretly had sex with guys in their mid 20s when she was like 15/16 who were friends with her older sisters. She also had father issues which i learned from her texting. As i say its over now and to be honest i dont regret cheating. I did it because mainly i was lonely and felt left out at home. Im working on my home life and i realise i need to be there for my children.
    If i had my time again id never get married i honestly think its unnatural and that we are animals at the end of the day. Please dont talk about "love" either thats like the tooth fairy. And people fall in and out of "love" all the time at different times

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

Or how about, I now realise the errors of my ways!! I wont do it again, Im sorry, I feel terrible etc...?

Fat chance of that. Your either a troll or an absolute bitch. Seriously how can you not have any thought for the wife of the men your sleeping with? Your in for the sex only but do you not realise that a fellow woman is being left broken hearted because of your actions.

Theres plenty of single men out there who could give you anything you wanted. Give them a try, you'll make yourself a lot less enemies. Keep your legs closed to married men even if they want it too. Treat others as you would like to be treated. You wouldn't like your future husband to be sleeping around with some slut.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

I haven't to the best of of my knowledge, but I'd say it would be quite exciting banging another man's wife for example.

If you have, did you enjoy it and did you or the cheating spouse feel any guilt or remorse. Or was it a case of who cares you only live once?

Sort of.
    Have been with a girl that was engaged to be married. And one of my ex's was married, but separated. So that doesn't really count does it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭IrishEyes19

Horrible thing to do to the person you apparently love and devestating for the partner when the truth finally comes out. id have more respect for a person who admits they did wrong and needs to work on issues. but theres nothing to be proud of coming on a public forum believing that because your a cheater whose open about it, that it makes you different or special!! IT DOESNT!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭IrishEyes19

I am married. 32 years old and had an affair lasting about a year with a 19 year old. A year before that we had texted each other for a full year but never met up until i had an overnite for work and she had no place to stay. We had sex and met up many times after for amazing sex.
    We were far too close in that we knew each other so much from constant texting and it was just like a relationship except of course it was all hiding in the shadows etc.
    Today its over 7 months. I pulled away and stopped texting her as much cos i realised i started to like her too much and started to get jealous of her goin out and having sex with other guys (id had children so getting none at home). Why did i do it? Loneliness, midlife crisis, self esteem plus Im a man and the sex was great. Why did she do it? I think she liked the excitement and it was the attention from men and her friends she craved. From our texting she was promiscuous and secretly had sex with guys in their mid 20s when she was like 15/16 who were friends with her older sisters. She also had father issues which i learned from her texting. As i say its over now and to be honest i dont regret cheating. I did it because mainly i was lonely and felt left out at home. Im working on my home life and i realise i need to be there for my children.
    If i had my time again id never get married i honestly think its unnatural and that we are animals at the end of the day. Please dont talk about "love" either thats like the tooth fairy. And people fall in and out of "love" all the time at different times

Sorry to hear how unhappy your marriage has been but i dont agree. marriages can be very happy and rewarding and blaming it on having kids is silly. it takes effort to keep the fire burning and if you let that slide of course the marriage will suffer as a result.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,704 ✭✭✭Corvo

Yeah, I don't understand the mindset of people who specifically seek out other people's partners just for the hell of it.

If it's no strings sex you're after, there are plenty of available men out there willing to comply. If you're targetting someone with a ring on their finger, it's not just the sex you're after...there's deeper issues going on somewhere there.

Jeez, I have no self esteem issues....no daddy issues, no issues.

I wish people would stop trying to make excuses for the crappy things i do, because I dont!! Sometimes in life, people are just sh*tty. I must be one of those people.

It would be hilarious if you eventually got married, decided to surprise the husband one day and come home early and he is balls deep, grunting and sweating over your sister. Wonder how that would go down with you?

P.S...How many men have you slept.with?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭irelandspurs

The wife's best friend is better ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 853 ✭✭✭toexpress

I was going out with a guy for a bit some years back, I was young and impressionable when this happened but I eventually discovered that he was married with kids. I stopped seeing him at that point

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭mauzo

Yeah, I don't understand the mindset of people who specifically seek out other people's partners just for the hell of it.

If it's no strings sex you're after, there are plenty of available men out there willing to comply. If you're targetting someone with a ring on their finger, it's not just the sex you're after...there's deeper issues going on somewhere there.

Jeez, I have no self esteem issues....no daddy issues, no issues.

I wish people would stop trying to make excuses for the crappy things i do, because I dont!! Sometimes in life, people are just sh*tty. I must be one of those people.

It would be hilarious if you eventually got married, decided to surprise the husband one day and come home early and he is balls deep, grunting and sweating over your sister. Wonder how that would go down with you?

I'd be in bigger shock when I realised I had a sister!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭hattoncracker

About half a dozen men have come on here and admitted they've had affairs, and the only person You all seem to attack is the woman who admits it..

I've slept with a guy who had a partner, I was single, why not? He knew what he was doing in bed, and I hadn't actually done anything morally wrong, he did.

When he started to pretend it was a relationship and and not just a casual thing I ended it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,071 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

About half a dozen men have come on her.....
    not simultaneously I hope ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,453 ✭✭✭Shenshen

I have... not because the other person was married, just because I fancied him really.
    I can't say I felt guilty, at the end of the day it was his decision, he had made the first moves.

I'm married myself, but neither my partner nor I are the jealous type, we both find it a turn on to hear about what the other one gets up to occasionally :)

Shenshen wrote: »
    I have... not because the other person was married, just because I fancied him really.
    I can't say I felt guilty, at the end of the day it was his decision, he had made the first moves.

I'm married myself, but neither my partner nor I are the jealous type, we both find it a turn on to hear about what the other one gets up to occasionally :)

RUn while you can....

RUn while you can....

What from?
    Or should that be where to?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭hattoncracker

dodzy wrote: »
    About half a dozen men have come on her.....
    not simultaneously I hope ?

Lol..

Fixed it!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,261 ✭✭✭HalloweenJack

Does divorced count?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Scanlas The 2nd

Shenshen wrote: »
    RUn while you can....

What from?
    Or should that be where to?

The judgmental type, prinz will be giving you a lecture any minute now. He'll be enquiring about your self esteem too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭strobe

hondasam wrote: »
    Until you become the wifey.

Keep them happy in the bedroom and they wont cheat.....they wont get any better elsewhere :D
    That's extremely naive of you. People don't just cheat because the sex is unsatisfactory with their partner and just because someone is cheating with you certainly does not mean you are necessarily better in bed than their partner.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,171 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

About half a dozen men have come on here and admitted they've had affairs, and the only person You all seem to attack is the woman who admits it..
    Yea noticed that one myself H. Must... resist hitting the rolleyes smiley. :)

Haven't myself, though have had affairs with women with boyfriends alright. Personally I'd draw the line at married.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

The judgmental type, prinz will be giving you a lecture any minute now. He'll be enquiring about your self esteem too.

Ah well... it's the internet. Where would be the fun of it without your stuck-up, judgmental armchair psychologists? ;)

strobe wrote: »
    hondasam wrote: »
    Until you become the wifey.

Keep them happy in the bedroom and they wont cheat.....they wont get any better elsewhere :D
    That's extremely naive of you. People don't just cheat because the sex is unsatisfactory with their partner and just because someone is cheating with you certainly does not mean you are necessarily better in bed than their partner.

It was tongue in cheek....

no

no interest

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭strobe

It was tongue in cheek....

Ah, fair enough.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,898 ✭✭✭Cork Lass

I make love to a married man on a regular basis. It's great being married:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,406 ✭✭✭Pompey Magnus

Nah, I am unfortunately burdened with an ability to consider the feelings of other people apart from myself.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Scanlas The 2nd

Nah, I am unfortunately burdened with an ability to consider the feelings of other people apart from myself.

You can get counselling for that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,538 ✭✭✭flutterflye

Oh my god!
    The amount of people who admit to doing this on this thread alone is quite scary.
    It makes me quite sad :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Yes I have had sex with a married woman.....however her and her husband were seperated at the time (still are btw) so technically she was still married but available!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

I hate when people say 'made love'...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭Bad Panda

It's not about not having good sex...ya know the saying 'show me a beautiful woman and I'll show you the guy tired of banging her'...

It's more about variety.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 nevertell

I'm married and recently kissed someone else, nothing else happend but I feel like absolute ****. I can't sleep for the guilt and I'm really ashamed of myself. I had drink on me and thats no excuse, I made vows and a promise and I'm gutted that I broke it. I couldn't even post under my real username as I'd be afraid someone would recognise me. I have considered telling my husband but I don't think I could live with the consequence that he wouldn't forgive me and how much it would hurt him. To think I could risk my relationship with him for a cheap thrill of feeling attractive and sexy and that, I'm a f**king idiot.
    So I'm just going to try drink less, never get in a position like that again and make it up to him. I know I could never sleep with someone else ever after how bad I feel now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

nevertell wrote: »
    So I'm just going to try drink less, never get in a position like that again

I thought you only kissed him?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

I couldn't even post under my real username as I'd be afraid someone would recognise me.

Cross checks IP address...

well I never would have guessed :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

I'm married and recently kissed someone else, nothing else happend but I feel like absolute ****. I can't sleep for the guilt and I'm really ashamed of myself. I had drink on me and thats no excuse, I made vows and a promise and I'm gutted that I broke it. I couldn't even post under my real username as I'd be afraid someone would recognise me. I have considered telling my husband but I don't think I could live with the consequence that he wouldn't forgive me and how much it would hurt him. To think I could risk my relationship with him for a cheap thrill of feeling attractive and sexy and that, I'm a f**king idiot.
    So I'm just going to try drink less, never get in a position like that again and make it up to him. I know I could never sleep with someone else ever after how bad I feel now.

if you love your partner don't tell him... you'll destroy your partner's trust in you. your relationship will go down hill from there.... not worth losing over a kiss.

smash wrote: »

As Jim Diamond would say I should have known better than to post something like this in AH! :p

ps just as well my ip comes from a NAT

stovelid wrote: »
    I thought you only kissed him?

The position where I could end up snogging some geezer.

smash wrote: »

is she your wife smash?

if you love your partner don't tell him... you'll destroy your partner's trust in you. your relationship will go down hill from there.... not worth losing over a kiss.

Thanks for that

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

tour de boards event on lads..... get your cycling shorts on :D

Don't you mean off? ;)

• Advertisement

Anyway sorry dont want to derail thread, back to hot sex topic with other peoples husbands/wives with you all.

Don't you mean off? ;)

not if your a bloke ;) Nothingbetter2d dont swing the way thats gay :P

now ladies if ye want to take your cycling shorts off i have no objections ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

I haven't to the best of of my knowledge, but I'd say it would be quite exciting banging another man's wife for example.

If you have, did you enjoy it and did you or the cheating spouse feel any guilt or remorse. Or was it a case of who cares you only live once?

I've done it, didn't feel any remorse. If a woman gets married she promises to stay away from other men, all the worlds men don't promise to stay away from her. She was the one doing the cheating, not me!

Now that i'm a bit older and wiser, i see it slightly differently. I still wouldn't feel any remorse, but i also wouldn't bother sleeping with a woman who would be willing to casually cheat on their husband. I don't like cheaters.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭Hardonraging

I generally agree with this statement .. however ! it's not the sole reason people cheat . .but it is a rather large contributing factor ..

I generally agree with this statement .. however ! it's not the sole reason people cheat . .but it is a rather large contributing factor ..

most people cheat when they are drunk.... damned booze ;)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

As Jim Diamond would say I should have known better than to post something like this in AH! :p

ps just as well my ip comes from a NAT

Outing yourself as a girl who understands networks - way to keep anonymous :pac:

Outing yourself as a girl who understands networks - way to keep anonymous :pac:

that narrows it down to a select few hehe

most people cheat when they are drunk.... damned booze ;)

Well i was making more of an "underlying issue" point shall we say as opposed to a contributing factor one..

But yes a few pints of sauce and the ould inhibitions go out the window and she's on her knee's scrubbing the floor before you can say " Bang and the dirt is gone"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

Well i was making more of an "underlying issue" point shall we say as opposed to a contributing factor one..

But yes a few pints of sauce and the ould inhibitions go out the window and she's on her knee's scrubbing the floor before you can say " Bang and the dirt is gone"

Hardonraging discussing the reasons why people cheat?
    Eh, because of the raging hard on perhaps??:D

• Advertisement

Hardonraging discussing the reasons why people cheat?
    Eh, because of the raging hard on perhaps??:D

Obvious humour is obvious ?? but i'll give you a 4 out of 10 for effort ok ;)

Advertisement