Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Have you ever made love to a married woman/man?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

I saw it more as a c+ than a d. But fúck it it's a pass i suppose.
    Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭Hardonraging

I saw it more as a c+ than a d. But fúck it it's a pass i suppose.
    Thanks
    Must try harder next time ;)

You can take that comment anyway you like .. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭CL7

I haven't and I wouldn't. Anyone can make a mistake but I think people that do it deliberately are low lifes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭Ms.M

I would never.
    Plenty of other places you can get no strings attached sex if you want.

If I was off sleeping with whoever I wanted I don't thinking sleeping with my husband would really be "consensual" considering if he knew what I was really capable of he wouldn't want to sleep with me. It sounds like I'm likening it to rape but that's not what I'm trying to articulate. I suppose I wouldn't be able to take someone's choice away from them like that. Especially the one person I'm meant to protect.

Some people get married with no intention of ever being faithful, that is the sad truth. They would be doing everyone a favour if they just never got married at all. Nobody deserves them.

No, there's a reason her own husband won't bang her, so i wouldn't either.:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,716 ✭✭✭SafeSurfer

I think affairs are the lazy option. If people put as much effort, time and creativity into their relationships as they do into having affairs then they would find their relationships much more fulfilling and rewarding than living a lie.

Multo autem ad rem magis pertinet quallis tibi vide aris quam allis

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

before you can say " Bang and the dirt is gone"

did your penny come out all new and shiny looking?

did your penny come out all new and shiny looking?

Always give it a rinse after.. just in case

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭hooradiation

I have and I probably would again.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

She was engaged, then she married the guy a few months later, and people wonder why I'm cynical about relationships

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,191 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Ms.M wrote: »
    I would never.
    Plenty of other places you can get no strings attached sex if you want.

It's not always NSA, you know. I did while married, too. Then we both got divorced and married each other. For a while the sex was great. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Outing yourself as a girl who understands networks - way to keep anonymous :pac:

I see the joke, but the truth is a girl who doesn't understand networks all that well :pac: Your external IP is your external IP, so unless they changed the route they take into boards externally they pretty much just outed themselves to the mods in here :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Scenario:

You (being single) are in Dublin for a few nights with work, staying in a hotel. You get chatting to a lady at the bar. Nothing happens except for her suggesting that you get in touch with her again, so she gives you her number.

On contacting her again a week or two later, you find out she is married with 3 kids and that she is 17 years older than you. She asks if you would be interested in a sexual encounter, entirely no-strings attached, and that the bill for the hotel room would be split.

Here's the kicker.....her husband will be fully aware of said encounter.

What would you do?

Fizman wrote: »
    Scenario:

You (being single) are in Dublin for a few nights with work, staying in a hotel. You get chatting to a lady at the bar. Nothing happens except for her suggesting that you get in touch with her again, so she gives you her number.

On contacting her again a week or two later, you find out she is married with 3 kids and that she is 17 years older than you. She asks if you would be interested in a sexual encounter, entirely no-strings attached, and that the bill for the hotel room would be split.

What would you do?
    Report them to the Gardai.:pac:
    Potential murderers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Scenario:

What would you do?

What age are you? Because 20 with a 37 year old is grand ...50 with a 67 year old = MINDBLEACH!

If the husband is aware and doesn't mind, then I'd do it; it's not really cheating at that stage is it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭hooradiation

Scenario:

What would you do?

I'd hit it.

Scenario:

What would you do?

Throw it in there .. srsly !!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Sex is sacred.

What age are you? Because 20 with a 37 year old is grand ...50 with a 67 year old = MINDBLEACH!

If the husband is aware and doesn't mind, then I'd do it; it's not really cheating at that stage is it?

I was 26.

She claimed that, in order to maintain a healthy marriage, they had come to an agreement so that she could do this. They loved each other and their family, but she needed more adventure, or something along those lines.

The reason why I believed her was that she even said that I could speak directly with her husband, either by phone, text, or instant chat online.

This was the first time I had come across something like this, but having given it some thought, it probably occurs quite a bit.

The whole concept throws up so many dynamics though, so terms like 'cheating' may have to be redefined in this regard! :p

Edit: This topic may actually be a thread in itself!

Scenario:

What would you do?

Staying in Barry's hotel were ya?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

syndeyfife wrote: »
    I have absolutely no issues. I have no self esteem problems, at all.

I am care free, laid back, happy as a pig in sh*t. Love my life, wouldnt change a thing!

Like i said I feel bad for the wife at home sometimes, but its never been an on going affair, not that that makes it any better, I know.

I dont see why everything has to be caused by someone having issues. It gives me a little extra thrill. Forbidden fruit. End of!

Make sure to get yourself tested for STDs. Many lads who don't have a problem with cheating on their partners/wives will have little problem with using prostitutes as well. As you say "if they ain't getting it at home..."

Toodle-ooo!:)

I was 26.

She claimed that, in order to maintain a healthy marriage, they had come to an agreement so that she could do this. They loved each other and their family, but she needed more adventure, or something along those lines.

The reason why I believed her was that she even said that I could speak directly with her husband, either by phone, text, or instant chat online.

This was the first time I had come across something like this, but having given it some thought, it probably occurs quite a bit.

The whole concept throws up so many dynamics though, so terms like 'cheating' may have to be redefined in this regard! :p

Edit: This topic may actually be a thread in itself!
    It happens more often that you might think :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,186 ✭✭✭Elmer Blooker

Scenario:

What would you do?
    mmmmmm :rolleyes: no offence but have watched too many episodes of
    Sex And The City ?

never done it with a married woman, I've tried though but a few times what I thought was a come on was nothing more than attention seeking. They had no interest whatsoever in the leg over and I made an eejit of meself. :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,453 ✭✭✭Shenshen

Red Hand wrote: »
    Make sure to get yourself tested for STDs. Many lads who don't have a problem with cheating on their partners/wives will have little problem with using prostitutes as well. As you say "if they ain't getting it at home..."

Toodle-ooo!:)

Funnily enough, I found that most lads who consider cheating on the wife/gf (especially those who will pursue a nice affair actively) don't find sex with prostitutes that attractive.

Most would have tried it, yes, but if they liked it it would me easier to get than chatting up a lady of an extra-marital adventure.

Scenario:

What would you do?

Heh, have we met? ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 579 ✭✭✭spoofilyj

I lived and worked in Abu-Dhabi for a year a while back and the amount of European Lads that were married with the wife and kids back home in Sweden, Denmark, etc that were willing to use prostitutes was bewildering and a bit disgusting tbh.

I was single at the time and disgusted by this behaviour, the whole thing is rank.
    IMO sex should be earned not paid for.

On the topic of sleeping with a married woman, I would never.
    I've never cheated on anyone ever and would not like it to happen to me.
    I can only imagine how hard it would be to get over such a hugh betrayal of trust.

If you are bored with married life then do one of two things, work on the relationship to improve it or Man up and break up, it only fair to the person you are supposed to have made a committment to.

I pisses me off, people who are happy to cheat, its dishonest and I could never trust a person willing to be either party to an affair.

Its also startling the amount of people who seem to be doing it which makes me sad. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

spoofilyj wrote: »
    IMO sex should be earned not paid for.

(

I'm not sure what you mean by this, how do you earn sex?

hondasam wrote: »

Ironing, washing & cleaning, putting the kids to bed......that type of thing.

I've a feeling it's more the drinks and dinner side of things ...

• Advertisement

RVP 11 wrote: »
    Ironing, washing & cleaning, putting the kids to bed......that type of thing.

That's why the cleaner is always smiling.

You get what you pay for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Spread

Scenario:

What would you do?

Make the cheap bastard pay for your share of the room .......... or else he doesn't get to stay in the wardrobe.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Scanlas The 2nd

I'd say most would find sex more enjoyable when it is purely out of mutual lust, not some sort of transaction, be it monetary or otherwise.

I'd say most would find sex more enjoyable when it is purely out of mutual lust, not some sort of transaction, be it monetary or otherwise.

I couldn't agree more !!! nothing like a horny girl to keep things .. hard on....

I agree, but listening to the lads I get the impression that girls who enjoy sex just for the fun of it are few and far between...
    Hence the economics side of things.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

Looking back over the years, I honestly can't remember a single time when I was seriously attracted to a man with a girlfriend/wife. If I knew a man was in a relationship, I just wouldn't be interested in him in that way, at all.

There are plenty of single guys around, why complicate matters by being with someone who's "off-limits"? The idea just doesn't appeal to me at all.

If a situation did occur where I was single and I was attracted to someone in a relationship, I'd simply avoid them as much as possible. Even if it wasn't possible, I just wouldn't go there ... I couldn't enjoy it, tbh.
    Scenario:

What would you do?

I don't see anything wrong with what the couple is doing, and I don't see anything wrong with taking them up on it.

Still wouldn't do it myself though, to be honest. I just prefer to keep things simple! I don't know, personally I wouldn't enjoy the fact that I'm just being "used" to try and help their relationship. It wouldn't be for me.
    BraziliaNZ wrote: »
    She was engaged, then she married the guy a few months later, and people wonder why I'm cynical about relationships

Ah you shouldn't judge all relationships based on one woman though! Plenty of people are well able to stay faithful to one person.

• Advertisement

mmmmmm :rolleyes: no offence but have watched too many episodes of
    Sex And The City ?

Why is that? Does my story mirror something that appeared on the show? If so, fair play to the writers for addressing real issues. :p
    Shenshen wrote: »
    Heh, have we met? ;)
    Probably!
    I don't see anything wrong with what the couple is doing, and I don't see anything wrong with taking them up on it.

Still wouldn't do it myself though, to be honest. I just prefer to keep things simple! I don't know, personally I wouldn't enjoy the fact that I'm just being "used" to try and help their relationship. It wouldn't be for me.

I see where you're coming from. The offer was quite 'simple' though. I don't think the term 'used' comes into this equation though because both parties know exactly where they stand, before, during and after the event.

both parties know exactly where they stand, before, during and after the event.

Why are you lot going to play Twister?
    Don't let her hubby play last.....big mistake.

Domo230 wrote: »
    If you love your partner then you should lie to them :confused:

If you loved your partner you would tell them and face the consequences.
    Cut out the BS about wanting to hurt them, you already have. Anything other than admitting is being a pure coward.

ive seen it happen to one of my friends... he kissed someone while he was going out with another felt guilty and told her... then spent the next year living a life of hell from her... they eventually split up... all over him telling her he kissed someone.

if im going out with some i never put myself in a position where it could happen. it keeps things simple that way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,270 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Scenario:

What would you do?
    Did so when I was single and tbh, there's a great frizzon in doing something so tabboo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,357 ✭✭✭Fiona

Yes, I have had sex with a married person when I was single.

I have also had sex with somebody while I was still married. Not my most finest moment but there was a lot of issues in the marriage that lead to my actions.

Would I do it all again? Probably not, I have seen the heartache it causes when it all gets out and it's not nice.

I have also been cheated on before whilst being married and in other relationships. I think it's just a risk you take when your in a relationship, sh!te is going to happen.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭shopaholic01

if im going out with some i never put myself in a position where it could happen. it keeps things simple that way.

That's impossible unless you're kept locked in a cellar;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

Does 'almost' count? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

Cut out the BS about wanting to hurt them, you already have. Anything other than admitting is being a pure coward.

(^A bit of a childish notion.)

No, you're a coward not to be able to live with your own mistake, so instead you inflict the pain of it onto someone you care about and destroy their trust in you forever, and maybe their trust in future partners too.
    If you're cheating you should probably break things off and if you care you'll do that without destroying them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,159 ✭✭✭frag420

Scenario:

What would you do?

This happened to me. The hubby even requested pics (no face)as it turned him on knowing she was fooking a younger guy. Everything was in the open, no secrets.

As for making love?thats what she did with her hubby. We fooked like rabbits!!

frAG

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Lars1916 wrote: »

How 'almost'?

Never shagged a married woman but di shag someone a few times that was going out with someone.

No. something's are best not said, no point in hurting someone if there is no need. It's human nature to make mistakes. Everyone has some secrets.

That's impossible unless you're kept locked in a cellar;)

you can easily avoid it if you truly respect the person your going out with/married to.

self restraint is all ya need.

Also Dennis lives in the cellar.... ;)

Lars1916 wrote: »

Just the tip ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

yep i didn't know tho :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

Insurgent wrote: »
    How 'almost'?

Never shagged a married woman but di shag someone a few times that was going out with someone.

Her husband came home earlier than expected ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement